Facebook Ads Manager
Anchored Prints Inc Orange, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
As a Facebook Ads Manager, you will help manage multiple Facebook and Instagram ad campaigns and accounts.
This role is for someone who is able to find efficient growth via Facebook and Instagram, and who will explore opportunities in other channels such as Google ads, Pinterest, Twitter and other emerging platforms.
You must thrive in building, maintaining, and optimizing digital advertising campaigns and have an experimental and methodological approach.
This position requires a blend of creativity, analytical skill, perseverance and results-oriented problem solving.
- Build and launch Facebook / Instagram ad campaigns.
- Create weekly and monthly reports.
- Recommend new strategies based on data and testing.
- Help with Facebook ad account setup & new client onboarding.
- Extremely fluent in written English.
- 1+ years of hands-on Facebook ads management experience.
- A mental self-starter, strong sense of ownership, and an appetite for learning.
- Moderate to advanced Excel experience.
- Demonstrable success in improving account performance in direct response Facebook and/or Instagram advertising.
- Ability to uncover insights from data to answer questions and to find opportunities for optimization.
- An eye for good design and can create ad concepts quickly leveraging basic design thinking
- Note: graphics design experience is not required but is considered a plus.
- A passion for marketing, social advertising and a positive attitude in all regards.
- A desire to remain up-to-date with trends, new features and functionalities in social advertising.
- Familiarity with Facebook Ads Manager.
- A team-oriented mindset and the ability to work with a wide range of individuals.