Are you looking for a part-time role serving tasty cocktails at a craft distillery? Anchorage Distillery is looking for additional team members to work out of our tasting room. As a tasting room server, you will make craft cocktails from our menu and engage with customers to create a welcoming atmosphere.
· Part time hourly at $14 per hour.
· Shifts are typically ~6 hours.
· 1 shift per week on Thursdays, with potential for future additional shifts.
· Social host – Greet and converse with customers to create a welcoming environment.
· Pre-open preparation – Arrive about 45 minutes before opening to complete the pre-open checklist and coordinate with the full-time staff on the menu.
· Craft cocktails – Prepare and serve exceptional cocktails that delight our customers.
· Merchandise assistance – Help customers to purchase merchandise.
· Knowledge Guide – Learn about our production process (through training from the full-time staff) to
· Organization and cleaning – Proactively maintain a spotlessly clean tasting room while customers are present; remain about 45 minutes after closing to complete the closing up checklist.
· 21 years or older.
· Completed State of Alaska Training for Alcohol Professionals (TAP) program required of all alcohol servers.
· Prior bartending and/or restaurant serving experience.
· Ability to provide documentation verifying US employment eligibility.