The Digital Marketing Assistant will be responsible for supporting and optimizing the firm's digital marketing efforts. This position reports to the Creative Services Manager and covers a range of responsibilities, including managing the website, creating and executing email marketing/social media campaigns, analyzing and reporting on data analytics, and supporting marketing technology initiatives.
The position will also work closely with the Head of Firm wide Communications and the Communications & Marketing Specialist on various initiatives, including helping manage internal communications and publishing content marketing campaigns. The position will require sound organization skills and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously. Depending on workflow and department bandwidth the individual may, on occasions, be required to assist with hosting webinars, producing podcasts and video casts, supporting firm wide events, and other marketing related activities.
- Support all digital projects as directed by our Creative Services Manager including, but not limited to: website maintenance and enhancements, creating and handling marketing lists, updating marketing materials, executing campaigns, and tracking and reporting on data analytics.
- Maintain archive of images, photos, and previous work products.
- Liaise with external vendors to assist with website updates and enhancements.
- Support marketing technology initiatives like CRM and proposal automation
- Help oversee internal communications campaigns across the firm, including initiatives undertaken by the Human Resources and Attorney Recruiting departments.
- A bachelor's degree (Digital Marketing/Communications majors preferred).
- 0-1 years-experience preferred in the legal and/or professional services environment working primarily within the marketing, communications, design, and/or web fields -- studio or agency experience a major plus
- Understanding of standards-compliant HTML/CSS
- In-depth understanding of email marketing tools (e.g., MailChimp, Campaign Monitor)
- In-depth understanding of working in a CMS (e.g., Drupal, WordPress) to manage a website
- Understanding and awareness of social media outlets and how to leverage the technology
- Understanding and awareness of Google analytics
- Strong writing, editing, and researching skills; ability to synthesize data and accurately capture it in a written narrative
- Excellent organizational skills and motivation to work individually and as a team in a fast-paced, project-based environment
- Detail-oriented with ability to multi-task
- Ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines
- Must be customer service oriented
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office