Anchor Staffing is currently hiring Machine Operators in Asheville, NC!
The Machine Operator is responsible for operating vertical/horizontal injection molding presses and/or hand assembly.
Shift: All shifts available/ all 12 hour rotating schedule/ 40 hours or more a week
Pay: $15.50-16.00 per hour- pay based on eligibility and pay increase at hire-in
Responsibilities of a Machine Operator position:
- Set parts into machine and run the cycle
- Remove finished goods
- Hand Assembly
- Prepare product for shipping
- Performing all work quickly, efficiently, and accurately.
- Pay close attention to detail.
- Ensure that all production goals are consistently met.
Requirements of a Machine Operator position:
- Previous production/manufacturing experience.
- Ability to sit and/or stand for long periods.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good hand/eye coordination.
- Good manual dexterity using fine motor skills.
Benefits to the Machine Operator position:
Referral Bonus Program
Interested and qualified candidates for the Machine Operator openings should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Resumes will be reviewed as quickly as possible and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview.
If you have questions please call Austin at (828) 544.8128