$100.00 Sign On Bonus!!! 8 & 12 hr shifts
APPLY ONLINE TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
www.anchorstaffinginc.com - Click apply now
Great manufacturing career opportunity!
· Load and unload parts from customers onto trays (jigs) in accordance to instruction for batch setting
· Inspect and sort parts in the setting, loading and unloading process
· Handle parts carefully to avoid damage
· Sort parts for conformance before and after heat treating
· Operate overhead crane, hydraulic press and push carts
· Paint specific areas of parts
· Handle and process all parts on machines(s) assigned according to directions/recipes
· Lift up to 40 lbs. occasionally, depending on job and part set up
· Perform daily housekeeping tasks
· Abide by all quality, OSHA safety, and company standards
· Other duties as assigned by plant leadership
- Attendance pay increases
Qualifications and Skills
· Previous manufacturing experience is preferred but NOT required
· Will train!
· Positive work history
· Ability to successfully pass a drug screen and background check
· Steel toe shoes are required
Anchor Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. Anchor Staffing is also committed to hiring veterans.