Peer Coach - JOB SUMMARY: Must be systems, data entry, and MS proficient. Must have excellent verbal and virtual communication skills. Empathy, efficient research skills, and a desire to build social services resources for the good of the team.
The Peer Coach operates as part of a cross-functional call center team that connects individuals to social service organizations. Coaches perform a variety of roles such as: handling inbound/outbound phone calls, research and populate meaningful data into the team database and performing organization audits to ensure the database is up to date.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS - Note: The following is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties required of this position
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Receives inbound phone calls from individuals seeking social service referrals.
• Performs outbound calls to ensure the quality of referrals provided.
• Conducts structured interviews to narrow down the team database so appropriate referrals are provided to callers.
• Regularly audits current database entries to ensure organization information is up to date.
• Researches Internet for community organizations and events to expand database entries.
• Identifies and communicates resource gaps in the database.
• Schedules transportation to doctor's appointments to select organization customers/members.
• Performs concierge services such as updating addresses, searching for covered providers, requesting ID cards, setting appointments, and quotes co-pay amounts for a select population of the organizational members.
• Maintains a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude towards callers.
• Responds promptly to caller inquiries.
• Keeps record of caller interactions and accurately completes data entry into designated systems.
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Communicates and coordinates efforts with the team as necessary
• Maintains strict confidentiality of member information according to HIPAA and organizational policies.
Education: A High School or GED -Required
Six (6) months of experience in
Customer service, call center environment, social services organization: Preferred
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities: Intermediate
· Demonstrated time management and priority setting skills: Intermediate
· Ability to identify basic problems and procedural irregularities, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions: Intermediate
· Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills: Intermediate
· Ability to multi-task: Intermediate
· Demonstrated customer service skills: Intermediate
· Demonstrated ability to show empathy, understanding, and positivity as appropriate in a variety of situations: Intermediate
· Ability to control tone and effectively communicate over the phone: Intermediate
· Demonstrated ability to take ownership of assigned priorities: Intermediate
· Microsoft Outlook: Beginner Preferred
· Microsoft Excel: Beginner: Preferred
· Microsoft Word: Beginner Preferred
For immediate consideration contact/send updated resume to:
Kimberly Cameron, PHR
Anchor Staffing, Inc.