- Posted: over a month ago
- $17 to $18 Hourly
- Benefits: medical,
Ability to maintain paper files in strict alphabetical order for quick retrieval
- Retrieve files as necessary.
- Purge old files.
- Create new entries as needed.
- Fax and photocopy files.
- Process and scan files to be entered into computer in digital database.
- Use scanners to convert forms, receipts, and reports into electronic format.
- Ensure no materials in file are lost.
- Be able to explain filing system to others.
Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality
Ability to prioritize tasks with goal of completing all work before end of the shift
Proficient computer skills, including, but not limited to Microsoft Word and Excel
Use of standard office equipment such as copier, computer, keyboard, telephone, fax and mobile devices
Strong interpersonal skills
Strong written and oral communication skills
Occasionally bending/stooping required
Self-starter who requires minimal supervision
Anchor Staffing Inc.Why Work Here?
Awesome Company - Great Culture!
See our company profile at www.anchorstaffing.com