- MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS: strong Mail Merge skills/experience and strong Excel experience. - NO FLEX ON THIS SKILL SET
**** Candidate must be proficient in Excel and knowledge/ experience with creating formulas, Pivot Tables, VLOOKUPs to qualify for the position. Only managing data via Excel will not satisfy this requirement. *** Assessment will be provided.
- Remote position to start, however will transition to office role once the organization’s offices reopen.
- Candidate needs to have strong attention to detail and professional.
- Candidate will be processing large amount of offer letters, as well as auditing offer letters to ensure accuracy for HR team.
- Position reports to the organization’s HR Leadership
Summary: Under direct supervision, provides general administrative support to a department or group of professionals.
Compiles and analyzes basic information for inclusion in reports or presentation materials, prepares charts, graphs, or tables as necessary.
Receives and responds to routine correspondence following established procedures not requiring management review.
Requires the ability to exercise independent judgment and employ basic reasoning skills.
Performs administrative and office support activities.
Answers and transfers incoming telephone calls.
Receives and directs visitors.
Performs word processing, filing, and email/faxing.
Extensive software skills & competencies are required, as well as Internet research abilities and strong communication skills.
Includes: MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and also preferably a familiarity with Visio, Project and Access
Ability to exercise independent judgment and employ basic reasoning skills
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ability to abide by the organization’s policies
Ability to maintain attendance to support required quality and quantity of work
Maintain confidentiality and comply with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
Ability to establish and maintain positive and effective work relationships with coworkers, clients, members, providers and customers
Required Education: High School or GED
Required Experience: Five (5) years’ experience in an administrative role.
Anchor Staffing Inc.See our company profile at www.anchorstaffing.com
Long Beach, CA