- Expired: July 13, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title: Technical Editor
Location: Horsham, PA; Woodcliff Lake, NJ; Syracuse, NY
Required Education: Bachelor's Degree
Who Are We?
Anchor QEA is an environmental science and engineering consulting firm that is focused on improving the environment and our communities by solving challenging problems. We employ more than 350 people in offices around the United States. Our vision is for a growing company that is our clients' first choice for solving their most challenging problems and our employees' first choice as a company where they want to work. We believe engaged staff lead to great client service and to a financially strong company-in that order. Our work environment fosters personal and professional growth for employees by providing autonomy, a clear vision, and the ability to master their skill set. Learn more about Anchor QEA at www.anchorqea.com.
What's the Opportunity?
Technical Editors play a critical role in the success of our project and marketing teams, directly reflecting Anchor QEA's commitment to exceptional client service and high-quality products. Our editorial team thrives in a collaborative and deadline-driven environment, routinely working with subject matter experts on a variety of technical content, such as scientific reports, engineering specifications, marketing proposals, and client presentations. If you flourish in a team environment and enjoy working with language, we would love to hear from you.
- Perform technical editing of project deliverables and marketing materials.
- Ensure work products adhere to company brand and quality standards.
- Actively participate in workload sharing with fellow editors, often across regions.
- Assist in marketing efforts by reviewing RFPs/RFQs, developing proposal outlines, coordinating development and review schedules, and verifying compliance.
- Provide additional project-related administrative support, such as file management, team correspondence, meeting facilitation, and workload planning.
What Are We Looking For?
Ideal candidates will have the following:
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 3 years of professional editing experience (ideally in a technical field)
- Experience working with marketing or business development content
- Superior time management skills, detail-oriented, and adept at prioritizing among multiple tasks with competing deadlines
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work well independently and on a team
- Advanced proficiency in MS Word; proficient in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat (experience with InDesign and SharePoint is a plus)
What Can You Expect?
A collaborative work environment where we encourage everyone to bring their authentic self. We offer a competitive salary; bonus program; medical, dental and vision coverage, short- and long-term disability programs; flexible schedules; a retirement plan with company match; and paid time off.
How to Apply?
Apply online through Anchor QEA's Open Positions page at https://www.anchorqea.com/careers/careers-open-positions/. Veterans are encouraged to apply.
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion. As an equal opportunity employer, Anchor QEA is committed to a diverse, multi-cultural work environment. Anchor QEA does not discriminate in employment based on age, race, creed, gender, religion, marital status, veteran's status, national origin, disability, or sexual orientation.
755 Business Center DriveHorsham, PA
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Anchor QEA
Get fresh Technical Editor jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.