Senior Environmental Data Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Location: Woodcliff Lake, NJ
Experience Level: Mid-level
Required Education: Bachelors
What’s the Opportunity?
We are seeking an experienced environmental data manager. Candidates must possess both strategic and technical abilities, working in supervisory and collaborative roles. Candidates must be able to support environmental science and engineering projects and participate in research and development and business development. Candidates must be willing uphold Anchor QEA's core values of Safety, Service, Quality, Initiative, Integrity, and Vibe.
As a senior data manager, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Manage environmental data using EQuIS, SQL, Python, and other tools and programming languages
- Mentor and supervise junior database managers
- Innovate new procedures and applications for data collection, management, analysis, and visualization
- Supervise data quality activities performed by junior staff
- Collaborate with project teams, field data collection teams, and analytical chemistry laboratories
- Participate in business development and proposal preparation
What Are We Looking For?
Ideal candidates will have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in environmental science, chemistry, or a related program
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in environmental data management
- Expertise with the EarthSoft EQuIS Environmental Data Management System
- Proficiency with Microsoft SQL Server
- Proficiency with Microsoft .NET programming
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to balance multiple tasks and the ability to work independently
- Enjoy working with multidisciplinary project teams in a fast-paced environment
What Can You Expect?
A collaborative work environment where we encourage everyone to bring their authentic self. We offer a competitive salary; bonus program; medical, dental and vision coverage, short- and long-term disability programs; flexible schedules; a retirement plan with company match; and paid time off.
Who Are We?
Anchor QEA is an environmental science and engineering consulting firm that is focused on improving the environment and our communities by solving challenging problems. We employ more than 400 people in offices around the United States. Our vision is for a growing company that is our clients’ first choice for solving their most challenging problems and our employees’ first choice as a company where they want to work. We believe engaged staff lead to great client service and to a financially strong company—in that order. Our work environment fosters personal and professional growth for employees by providing autonomy, a clear vision, and the ability to master their skill set. Learn more about Anchor QEA at www.anchorqea.com.
How to Apply?
Apply online through Anchor QEA’s Open Positions page at https://www.anchorqea.com/careers/careers-open-positions/. Veterans are encouraged to apply.
We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion. As an equal opportunity employer, Anchor QEA is committed to a diverse, multi-cultural work environment. Anchor QEA does not discriminate in employment based on age, race, creed, gender, religion, marital status, veteran’s status, national origin, disability or sexual orientation.
AddressWoodcliff Lake, NJ
HealthcareView all jobs at Anchor QEA
Get fresh Environmental Data jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.