Offline Operators - Paragould Main Plant - 3rd Shift
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
BENEFITS OFFERED: Competitive wages, vacation, paid holidays, group medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance, company matched 401(k) & educational assistance. Apply on our website: www.anchorpackaging.com/careers
Requires drug screen and background check. EOE.
Suggest that you visit our Corporate Career Website to apply and to learn more about Anchor at www.anchorpackaging.com/careers
We do send a receipt via email when your application is received and do require your work history to be included in your application or in an attached resume for job consideration.
*** This is a Safety Sensitive Position under the Medicinal Marijuana Provisions of the State of Arkansas.***
To ensure efficient production and packaging of a quality product through safety, housekeeping, and run time.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Determine with off going operator the status of line assigned for that day.
- Ensure boxes, sheet and parts match the work order.
- Inspect line greasers, oil, water and air to ensure functionality.
- Check form and function of parts, first piece inspections and bi-hourly quality checks as required.
- Trouble-shoot line and adjust the line for variability accordingly, (heat, vacuum, etc.)
- Follow and maintain safety policies.
- Keep accurate records of daily production, downtime, and give to supervisor at the end of shift log book.
- Communicate and follow through with supervisor/group leaders directives.
- Keep a clean and orderly work area.
- Other duties as assigned by group leader, supervisor, or manager of division.
Possess good communication skills
Good technical skills
Must be detail oriented
Must possess good problem solving and decision-making skills
Must be quality minded
Must be able to work in a team atmosphere
Must be safety-oriented
Able to work in a fast paced environment
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must have been a packer for at least six months.
- Working knowledge of the Thermoforming process and techniques.
- Be able to read and understand specifications.
- Be able to work a computer and print production tags.
- Must be honest, fair and possess good work ethics.
- Be able to read a tape measure, six-inch scale, micrometer, and ZONTEC accurately.
- Manage packers work breaks efficiently to allow minimum disruptions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Must have a High School Diploma or general education degree (GED), or three to six months related experience and training with Work Keys Career Readiness Certification Silver Level or Higher; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, work instructions, and procedure manuals.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, and decimals.
Incumbent needs a basic understanding of computers and printers.
CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES
No certifications needed
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job:
- The employee is regularly exposed to work near moving mechanical parts.
- The employee is frequently exposed to work in high, precarious places.
- Fumes or airborne particles.
- Extreme heat (non-weather).
- Exposure to high heat index during the summer months.
- Risk of static shock and vibration.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud. Grinders utilized in production area require constant hearing protection.
- Working around grinder.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job:
- The employee is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with hands
and arms, climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl.
- The employee is on occasion required to smell.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job includes:
- Close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less)
- Distance vision (clear vision at 20 feet or more)
- Color vision (ability to identify and distinguish colors)
- Peripheral vision (ability to observe and area that can be seen up and down or to the left and right while eyes are fixed on a given point).
- Ability to adjust focus (ability to adjust the eye to bring an object into sharp focus).
- Working with maintaining material flow.
- Relieving packers for breaks.
Anchor Packaging LLC
ManufacturingView all jobs at Anchor Packaging LLC
Get fresh Power Plant Operator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.