Our company in LA have 6 openings in our Graduate Management Training Program!
We’re looking for hard-working, forward thinking and ambitious applicants for an opportunity that involves 6 stages of development:
- Foundations training and onboarding
- Promotions, Events, Sales and Live Marketing
- Supervisory responsibilities for interns and brand ambassadors
- Campaign Management and team Development Strategy
- Assistant Management encompassing Marketing Strategy, Recruitment and New Business Generation
- Office Management, Client relations and overseeing a staff
Business, Communications and Sports Graduates make excellent candidates, but we also encourage those with other degrees along with career changers and others looking for an entry level job where they can prove themselves!
This is an amazing entry-level business-based role in one of the US's best cities. It’s a great opportunity to get your foot on the ladder, and to broaden your horizons. There will be travel opportunities available to top performers within their first 6-12 months.
Training Program Opportunity:
Your first three to five days with us will be focused on developing your promotion and conversation skills. You’ll most likely naturally land your first few sales during this time as you find your feet, which will build your confidence. From there it’s pretty easy for people to produce consistent results.
Company Benefits :
- We offer a combination of classroom-style teaching and on-site training so that you learn the theory and see it in practice.
- Our environment is team-oriented, and we like to have fun at work, so you won’t have to worry about cut-throat competition. We support and assist each other!
- There are a huge amount of incentives for top performers including but not limited to: weekly drinks and meals with management, public recognition and a wall of fame, financial incentives, quarterly seminars, annual retreats, trips abroad and more
Graduate Management Training Program Requirements:
- Good communication skills and a strong sales or customer service ability
- A real ambition to succeed and the ability to overcome challenging situations
- A strong work ethic; in our world the harder you work the more money you’ll make
- A competitive nature; sporting backgrounds are common in our industry