We have a unique sales environment setup where we are not selling anything to the hosts/organizers (partners) that we work with. We provided customer benefit services at no cost and support the organization that we partner with a sponsorship from revenue generated onsite.
Will include, but not limited to:
- Business Development- This position will gear at trying to grow our partnership/customer base by signing new customers in various communities/activities markets.
- Community Outreach- In order to find new business you will need to reach out to potential community members each day looking to make 20-30 new contacts on a regular basis
- Relationship Building-Once you are able to partner with an organization it is imperative to create a genuine relationship with them so that you can build a long term relationship with them.
- Customer Retention- You will need to follow up with all customers following the completion of an event to ensure a high degree of customer satisfaction and business retention.
- Optional Travel/Networking***-There is an opportunity to travel to the larger events that you have created a partnership with to expand on the relationship and possibly network for the future.
- Experience in researching, negotiating, and sending proposals.
- In order for you to understand what we do we ask that you attend a few events to see what we do on site.
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Willingness and desire to learn and succeed
- Results-driven; willing to do whatever it takes to accomplish the sales goal
- Excellent verbal and written skills - extremely proficient in both email & phone correspondences
- An appreciation for being a team player and learning our industry
- Strong self-discipline and time management skills
- Goal-oriented and passionate about achieving desired results
- Detail-oriented in maintaining customer records in our CRM database (full training provided)
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Entry Level, Entry Level Marketing, Entry Level Sales, Entry Level Public Relations, Entry Level Customer Service, Entry Level Management, Entry Level Business, Entry Level Advertising, Entry Level Communications, Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager