Our company help brands connect with people through life experiences. Our team of artists, creatives, technologists, designers, problem solvers and consultants are passionate about the work we do, and we are always willing to go the extra mile for the success of our customers.
Our dedication to creating experiences for brands has shaped our company, products, and culture since day one. You’ll be surrounded by people who are talented, inspiring, passionate, kind, driven, hardworking, and unique. This is our definition of an incredible person, and that’s who we hire. Does this sound like you? If so, then read on!
ABOUT THE POSITION
You must have the ability to think strategically and make decisions based on marketing goals, business impact, and corporate alignment, while also being able to put on a creative hat and think outside the box. You will report directly to a Field Marketing Manager and work closely with the Sales and Marketing team. This is a part-time position only.
A Day in the Life of a Brand Ambassador:
As a Brand Ambassador, you will conduct research on our target segments and identify locations who are a good fit within your market. During a shift you will be expected to go into your prospected locations and identify the decision maker, demonstrate our product on an iPad, hold a value-oriented conversation, and exchange contact information. You will take notes on each conversation and record them in a spreadsheet, which you will review weekly with your manager. You will collaborate with your manager weekly on targeting new locations with the attempt of generating sales qualified leads.
- Provide a quick product demo on an iPad with every prospect interaction.
- Capture lead information including name and email from each interaction.
- Be knowledgeable and comfortable answering questions from the prospect.
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of current clients.
- Be the charming personality that captivates their audience at all times.
- Act as a Brand Ambassador at all times: may be asked to share company event info/links/video clips on their personal social networking pages/websites.
- Build and maintain professional relationships with key contacts that will be helpful in developing marketing opportunities.
- Share shift success with sales manager through weekly reports.
- Ideal for current college students majoring in Marketing, Business, or Communications looking to develop their business and people skills
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills
- Performance oriented person with an eagerness to learn, experiment, and improve
- Genuine interest in technology, marketing, and enterprise software
- Excellent communication skills
- Charismatic and outgoing personality
- Local market knowledge is a plus