We are currently hiring for Bilingual Customer Service Representatives in the area. Our company partners with clients to run a government funded program. This opportunity needs bilingual professionals that are ready to make difference and grow their career.
Essential Job Duties:
• Handles customer inquiries with the highest degree of empathy and professionalism
• Required to handle emails, inbound or outbound telephonic contacts.
• Provides first call resolution to customers before escalation.
• Working in one or multiple skill sets over various customer contact channels.
• Provides customer information and narratives to the appropriate department for processing.
Minimum Skill Requirements:
• Must have excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills.
• High school graduate/equivalent.
• Minimum 6 months of customer service or call center experience preferred
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Works well independently or in a team environment.
• Ability to type 35 words per minute.
• Awareness and understanding of various call center related software.
• Experience with Microsoft Office applications.
• Demonstrate ability to handle and resolve complaints.
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Entry Level, Entry Level Marketing, Entry Level Sales, Entry Level Public Relations, Entry Level Customer Service, Entry Level Management, Entry Level Business, Entry Level Advertising, Entry Level Communications, Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager