Our firm is a full-service promotional marketing agency. Our craft is a customized blend of strategy, team leadership development, and producing measurable results for some of the world’s most recognized brands. We move customers to meet client objectives: finding users, capturing their attention, driving them to participate.
The Account Rep will assist in managing all account support systems, i.e. budgets, traffic, legal clearance, and production coordination. As an Account Coordinator, you will build a relationship with entire account team. The Account Coordinator will also in conjunction with the Account team serve as the client interface on smaller scale production requests (assets, scheduling coordination, etc.).
- Develop and manage training and entrepreneurial guidance
- Manage the execution of team development and client production.
- Create and maintain sales reports.
- Monitor creative development and production.
- Assist Account Executive with legal substantiation and clearance.
- Agency experience as an Account Coordinator preferred but not necessary; will consider smart, enthusiastic recent graduate with strong desire to get into advertising/marketing.
- Strong writing skills.
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
- Sense of urgency in responding promptly to all client and internal requests.
- Ability to assist on smaller production projects.
- Will need to gain understanding of advertising process, particularly Account Planning/Research.
Job Type: Full-time