Real Estate Lending Account Executive
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Anchor is a highly experienced lender, with 2023 our 25th year in business. This is an exciting position that will be integral in our growth nationally.
Anchor Loans is the premier direct private money lender. Since 1998, Anchor has provided qualified developers and borrowers with quick bridge, ground up construction and SFR financing for non-owner occupied properties. With headquarters in greater Los Angeles and a nationwide network, Anchor continues to expand into new markets.
Anchor Loans is looking for Account Executives who are passionate about the customer experience and focused on finding and nurturing strategic relationships. Successful Account Executives should have a track record of $5 million or more in monthly origination volume in the fix/flip, ground up construction, single family rental and/or short term bridge financing space. Account Executives are responsible for meeting specific loan production goals through the establishment of on-going business relationships with real estate investors located across the U.S. and should expect a healthy mix of inbound and outbound sales along with travel to conferences and client meetings. Account Executives will work with their teams (sales and ops) to support customers throughout the loan cycle, from lead through closing.
The values of our employees reflect those of the company as a whole. If you embrace teamwork, innovation, and accountability you'll feel right at home. Our mission is to create opportunities for success by improving homes and communities. We set up our team members for success by offering a competitive benefits package that includes:
- Comprehensive health insurance options including Medical, Dental, Vision, Basic Life/AD&D insurance
- Generous sick leave & vacation benefits for rest, relaxation, and personal pursuits
- Highly competitive performance bonus
- 401(k) retirement program with employer match
- Tuition reimbursement toward professional development
- Workplace Celebrations, Team Building, Charity Drives, and Food Truck luncheons
- Wellness activities and onsite gym
- 11 Paid Holidays
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identify new customers and lending opportunities with property investors, and/or referral partners like brokers, realtors, buildings and other referral sources.
- Primary focus on driving sales, building and strengthening relationships with property investors, brokers and real estate agents from a variety of sources including company leads, referrals, industry events, etc.
- Cultivate strong relationships with existing and new potential borrowers via in-person meetings, calls and emails and other means; assume responsibility as primary escalation point to resolve customer issues and roadblocks.
- Develop and maintain in the CRM a client database for effective use of contact management tools and customer relationship management.
- Reach out to existing and new customers regularly to stay on top of industry trends and in front of your customers to build relationships and sell.
- Attend industry events and conferences, leveraging pre- planning, onsite meetings and post outreach to find and convert leads.
- Leverage the CRM marketing campaigns to nurture and stay in contact with all customers.
- Evaluate all transactions using standardized tools to size the deal(s), create quotes and terms sheets.
- Work with the Sales and Marketing team to identify all potential business sources towards the goal of meeting monthly loan volume goals.
- Facilitate the borrower approval process by collecting and providing the necessary information required for submission to loan processing.
- Pre-qualify loan packages when borrower or brokers require assistance.
- Work directly with potential borrowers to obtain initial documentation.
- Monitor pipeline reports to determine status of all loans and act to alleviate any potential problems.
- Grow the Brand (Anchor’s and yours) with Blog posting, online posts and re-posts and marketing strategies to be in front of your current and future customer bases.
- Maintain constant and transparent dialogue with customers to keep them informed of status on submitted loans.
- Create strong partnerships with Valuations, Construction and Underwriting Department Leaders; provide overall loan pipeline prioritization and collaborate to solve inter department roadblocks.
- Stay up-to-date on industry and competitor trends; Using this information to inform product, sales and/or pricing
Essential Job Requirements and Required Skills/ Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years' experience in business purpose lending
- Ability to bring 10+ customer relationships from which to build your book of business
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage time in a remote environment
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail
- Self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to adapt quickly to new procedures and systems
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as a dependable teammate in a fast paced start-up environment
- NMLS license
- Highly self-motivated and disciplined
- Leadership and managerial skills preferred
- Demonstrated experience with social media platforms, such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, a plus
- Experience with CRM, a must
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Lending experience required
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time.
Education: College Degree, preferred.
Anchor Loans LPAtlanta, GA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.