- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Anchor Ingredients is an originator of premium food, pet food and feed ingredients–from farmers’ fields to our customers’ facilities. We’re looking for hard workers and difference makers; people who want to be part of a fast-paced, growing company and are eager to take care of our farmers, our customers and everyone in between.
Aside from competitive wages, we provide full-time employees a fully loaded benefits package that includes 100% paid single coverage premiums for health, dental and vision insurance, as well as long-term disability, and dollar-for-dollar 401(k) matching up to 4%.
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The primary function of this role is to support the delivery of the production schedule as measured by the Plant Manager.
The primary function of this role is to clean & package product and perform necessary sanitation operations to meet Anchor Ingredients high quality standards.
- Assist in daily scheduled production in all areas, ensuring the processing work is performed in an efficient & productive manner:
- Bag and tote product
- Label products according to standards (Product Number, Product Name, Lot, Date, and other requirements)
- Protect product after bagging (proper stacking, shrink wrap, covers, warehouse label)
- Monitor equipment and report any problems to supervisor
- Maintain the appearance of the facilities – both inside and out.
- Responsible for general sanitation functions:
- Clean, including sweeping, mopping, shoveling, dusting, and vacuuming both inside and outside the facility as needed.
- Support and adhere to the Company’s Safety Program.
- Where trained, proactively identify and report to supervisor possible safety hazards.
- Timely, report accidents or near miss incidents as required by the Safety Program.
- Adhere to all Quality Assurance standards.
- Ensure all products are stored in the conditions necessary to maintain quality.
- Ensure that products being produced meet all agreed quality standards and quickly recognize and report to supervisor any deviations from these standards minimizing rejects.
- Project work or items outside of this Job Description, as specified from time to time by the Responsible Manager.
- Required to adhere to the Company’s policies on Safety, Hygiene and good housekeeping. Specifically:
- To take reasonable care for the health and safety of himself/herself and that of other persons who may be affected by his/her acts or omissions;
- To co-operate regarding any duty or requirement;
- To report to his/her immediate manager any hazard which may be discovered on at the place of work.
- Demonstrate teamwork.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Demonstrated ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Ability to establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships
- Ability to:
- Lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Stand for extended periods of time
- Work in dust
- Open traps on trucks and trailers
- Work in confined spaces
- Work at significant heights
- Work in extreme temperatures
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The work environment characteristics and physical demands described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be exposed to machinery and moving parts, airborne particles including grain dust and hazardous materials or fumes, which may require the use of PPE. The employee may be exposed to adverse weather conditions, extended seasonal hours, high precarious places and confined spaces. The noise level in some of the work environments may require the use of hearing protection. While performing the duties of this job inside the office, the employee is frequently exposed to normal working conditions for an office environment with a noise level that is usually quiet to moderate.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand for long periods of time as well as use hands or fingers to reach or handle, and to talk or hear. The employee is regularly required to stand, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee will occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. All vision abilities are required to encompass close-up work. On occasion, employee must be able to tolerate and endure extended seasonal hours and maintain alertness to meet deadlines.
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Anchor Ingredients, LLC headquartered in Fargo, ND, sources and supplies a wide range of specialty ingredients catered specifically to the human and pet food markets. With the ability to source ingredients worldwide, AIC is uniquely positioned to meet all of the ingredient needs of their customers. At Anchor Ingredients, we have assembled a world-class team of professionals with years of industry experience and a commitment to our core foundation of honesty, integrity and reliability.
The tasks detailed within this Job Description are not intended to represent an exhaustive list of duties that the job holder may be required to undertake. Anchor Ingredients reserves the right to require the job holder to perform any other task which the Responsible Manager may reasonably deem necessary.
Anchor Ingredients reserves the right to revise the job description as circumstances warrant. Anchor Ingredients is an at-will employer, which means that either the employee or the company may terminate the relationship at any time, with or without notice, and with or without cause. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Day Shift 6:00 am to 3:30 pm
Anchor Ingredients Co LLC
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Anchor Ingredients Co LLC
Get fresh Anchor Ingredients jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.