Welcome to the world of one-on-one pediatric home care :)
We have a couple of sweet boys in Vandalia who need nurses to join their home care teams.
- We have a teen in need of nursing care on part time weekday shifts in addition to evening and night shifts on Fridays & Saturdays.
- We also have a young boy needing nursing care Monday through Friday 7a-3p.
ONE-ON-ONE HOME CARE
If you haven't explored the field of home care, you don't know what you're missing! We offer a position like no other, the rewarding feeling you'll get from working with these wonderful families is something truly special.
INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING PROVIDED
The nursing skills you'll learn and master from working with these kids will be valuable throughout your entire nursing career. Our clients have clinical needs that many nurses haven't had experience working with before, even seasoned hospital nurses. This is where Anchor's experience comes in; our Nursing Supervisors, current nursing staff and families work together to make sure that new team members get the hands-on training needed prior to working independent shifts. We work with each nurse individually to make they feel comfortable and confident in the care needed.
Our three levels of client care typically include:
1. Basic nursing care - med administration, assessment & monitoring, G-tube feedings
2. More advanced needs - care as mentioned above plus care for clients with a tracheostomy
3. High-tech needs - care as mentioned above plus care for clients who are ventilator dependent
As a nurse on our team, our Staffing Coordinator & Nursing Supervisors would share with you all of the cases close to home and you would decide what case(s) you're comfortable training to. You are never put in a position to care for a client when you are not confident in the skills and care you're providing. Our Admin team members have all been with Anchor for several years, we love our jobs, we want you to love yours too.
NEW GRADS WELCOME
Once you pass your nursing boards exam and are waiting on your license to be activated, we will work with you to join our team and get you acquainted with home care by shadowing other great home care nurses on our team in your area whenever possible.
If you are a dependable, caring & compassionate nurse and want to make a difference, reach out to us at 800-853-5292 or fill out an application online!
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- Actively licensed as an RN or LPN in the state of Illinois.
- Able to meet the scheduled needs of the individual family.
- Able to work well independently.
- Able to manage time effectively to both provide quality services to Anchor families and documenting all care provided.
- Must be dependable - have good attendance and show up to work on time.
- Must be professional - have respect for the client's property, rules and routines while providing services in their home.
Benefits & Perks:
- Medical*, dental & vision group insurance available
- Paid time off accrual equal to about 2 weeks of paid time off per year*
- IRA contribution program with payroll deductions that are automatically deposited into your IRA
- free CPR renewal
- 24/7 phone clinical support
- flexible scheduling
- one-on-one care, low-stress, comfortable home environment to work in
- specialized training to each home/client so that you can be confident in the care you're providing before you work independently
*benefit applies to full time caregivers working 30+ hours per week ongoing
Anchor Home Health Care