Anchor Engineering is seeking a Civil Engineer to join our team. The Civil Engineer will work with our Project Managers in the development of Construction Plans. The Civil Engineer should have experience with preparing Site Development Plans.
- Perform assignments using prescribed methods requiring application of standard engineering techniques, procedures and criteria
- Perform calculations and analysis using fundamental engineering formulas
- Design and layout of plans and details
- Prepare plans, special provisions and estimates
- Preparation of letter reports and project correspondence
- Coordinate with other engineering disciplines
- Communicate with (internal & external) others clearly and professionally in both technical and non-technical terms.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Qualifications: Requires a BSCE degree and EI with the ability to obtain PE licensure within 4 years. Excellent communication skills are required. Position requires general knowledge of basic fundamental engineering principles including but not limited to surveying, geometrics, hydraulics, grading, and utility design.
Job Type: Full-time
Required license or certification:
- BSCE degree and EI