Human Resources Manager
Anatomage, Inc. Santa Clara, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Human Resources Manager
Who is Anatomage?
Founded in 2004, Anatomage is a world-leading health care technology company. Anatomage offers 3D medical imaging software and hardware for diagnosis, treatment planning, customized surgical devices, and anatomy education in both the dental and medical industries.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Human Resources Manager who possesses great leadership and initiative to help guide the department and support the company. This position is perfect for someone ready to lead a small team of HR professionals and manage exciting changes to come.
This position will be required to work onsite in our Santa Clara, CA office.
What Youll Do
- Act as the organizations main point of contact for all HR related policies and procedures
- Design, plan and implement all HR programs and policies
- Manages areas of Organizational Assessment & Design, Talent Acquisition, Compensation & Benefits, Employee Relations, Training and Development, Employee Experience
- Ensure strategies and programs are in compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations while recommending best practices
- Oversee workplace investigations, disciplinary actions and terminations
- Conduct regular audits of insurance records, I-9s, and PTO balances
- Provide strategic Employee Relations support through partnership and coaching/training to all levels of the organization
- Conduct and research salary surveys/trends
- Plan yearly Open Enrollment, evaluating benefit options that best fit the company needs
- Manage ongoing FLSA status review; provide support and assistance to employees on leave
- Work cross-functionally and collaborate with leadership team to understand organizations goals and strategy to ensure HR support is being met regarding recruiting, engagement, and retention
- Facilitates professional development, training and guidance for HR team
- Proactively assess team and organizational development needs as we grow, make recommendations, and implement appropriate solutions
Skills and Abilities Required
- Thorough understanding of California and Federal labor laws, rules, and regulations
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt to needs of the organization and employees
- Collaborative - ability to work cross-functionally with different departments
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to maintain confidentiality and conduct business in an ethical manner
- Excellent time management with proven ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to prioritize and delegate tasks when needed
- Public speaking must be able to clearly present on a wide variety of career-related topics
- We are only considering local (SF Bay Area) candidates at this time
Qualities We Look For
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP preferred
- HR Certification preferred
Minimum Education and Experience Required
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in an HR management role preferred
- 2+ years of people management experience; managing direct reports
What We Offer
- Health, Dental, and Vision care for you and your family
- 401K savings plan with employer matching
- Generous PTO leave and paid holidays
- Casual work culture
- Commuter benefits
- Headspace at Work, a mindfulness and meditation app provided at no cost to employees. It includes access to hundreds of exercises for guided meditation, sleep, focus, and quick workouts
- Team bonding activities, catered lunches, free snacks and more when we return back to our office!
Anatomage has been financially robust and growing for 15 consecutive years. Doctors world-wide have enthusiastically responded to the companys products, making us a market leader and setting the industry standard. Currently, thousands of clinics and hospitals use Anatomage's software for patient diagnosis and treatment planning. Leading radiology equipment companies use Anatomages software as a key component in their systems.
Anatomage offers the worlds first and only life-sized virtual dissection table. Students can learn anatomy and physiology using highly interactive and accurate real human-based digital data. Institutions can offer high quality education without worrying about chemicals, facility costs, and regulatory issues. Hundreds of schools have adopted the Anatomage Table as the main teaching tool for students.
At Anatomage, there is an opportunity to work alongside the best in the field. With a diverse group of people from various technical, clinical, and artistic backgrounds, Anatomage provides a culture where distinguished individuals can work and collaborate in an organic manner. Our team members all bring unique strengths and talents to their group and embrace each other's diverse perspectives. Anatomage offers a distinct work experience with an exceptional opportunity to develop careers. Our philosophy is to foster a dynamic work environment, and we are proud to let our employees' knowledge and responsibilities grow with the company.
Anatomage is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not offer H1B Sponsorship at this time. Local candidates preferred.
AddressSanta Clara, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Anatomage, Inc.