Shipping & Receiving Coordinator
Anatolia Tile + Stone Port Wentworth, GA
- Posted: over a month ago
At Anatolia Tile + Stone we believe all of our employees are partners in our exciting future as we continue to build and maintain an organization whose reputation is first class and always dynamic. The key to our success is our employees’ commitment to excellence and like all good partnerships, a high level of dedication and commitment is required from each and every one of us.
Why join our TEAM:
- Company paid Employee Health Benefits
- Paid vacation
- Hours: 7:00am - 3:00pm
- Screen all incoming vehicles, determining destination point, advising appropriate team members.
- Ensure all docks are ready for assigned trucks.
- Check in all drivers, assign dock door, and document in master tracking system.
- Liaise with logistics and customer service regarding order processing.
- Prepare transportation loads and schedule for carriers and advise appropriate team members.
- Provide customer service for solving issues as they arise.
- Monitor carrier pick up timelines/advising logistics coordinator on carriers behind schedule.
- Verify proper checking and loading signatures exist before providing carrier with BOL for signage.
- Verify carrier has printed name legible and signed BOL before releasing shipment.
- Process commercial invoices and bill of ladings for all cross border shipments.
- Apply proper seal to full trucks loads or containers.
- Store all back up documentation to Laserfiche Repository system.
- Process courier orders for required samples.
- Manage general inventory of office and warehouse supplies.
- Assist re-work area/receiving with product label generation.
- Ensures work areas are clean and appropriately maintained and presentable at all times.
- Provides backup coverage for various roles as needed.
- Performs additional duties as required.
- Minimum high school diploma required, but post-secondary education in a related field is highly preferred.
- 1 to 3 years of related warehousing and distribution experience required with demonstrated capabilities in performing all duties accurately, efficiently, and safely.
- Work requires a moderate amount of analysis, planning and problem solving and modest variations in daily routines.
- Demonstrated accountability for quality, accuracy and adherence to work instructions with some discretion required when exercising duties within pre-determined limits and procedures.
- Demonstrated capability to provide guidance to other staff as needed in relation to the execution of job duties and assigned projects.
- Demonstrated ability to follow established standards and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with peers and with external parties (e.g. carriers) in a timely and courteous manner.
- Computer proficiency and literacy, particularly with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Prior experience with warehouse management systems (SAP preferred).
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize effectively, multitask accurately, and execute successfully.
- Strong time management skills and attention to detail required.
- Strong English communication skills required, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines.
- Most work is performed in a warehouse office environment with occasional time spent in the warehouse. Occasional exposure to: fluctuating heat and cold temperatures; (b) some noise associated with forklift traffic; (c) interaction with external parties; and (c) occasional WHMIS chemicals.
- Position requires the ability to lift up to 50 lbs. occasionally with moderate level of sustained visual attention required and moderate manual dexterity.
- Work requires forklift/industrial equipment experience
- Work requires the ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Work requires the occasional ability to bend, twist, lift, reach, push, pull and stretch.
- Work is performed in a warehouse environment with exposure to moderate adverse conditions or health and safety risks. PPE safety equipment and precautions is required
- Position requires a high level of sustained visual attention, high manual dexterity on a regular basis performing physical and demanding job tasks. Able to stand for long periods of time and carry up to 50 lbs
Anatolia Tile Stone is proud to be recognized as one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies. Anatolia Tile Stone is an owned subsidiary of Anatolia Group Inc., a global Canadian-owned and managed Corporation. Anatolia Group Inc., includes diverse holdings in building materials manufacturing and distribution, real estate and capital investments. Other subsidiaries include Anatolia Capital Corp., Anatolia Tile Stone (Turkey) A.S. and Anatolia Ceramics (Turkey) A.S.; with office, warehousing, international supply chain distribution and manufacturing in China, Turkey, the United States and Canada.
Anatolia Tile + Stone
AddressPort Wentworth, GA
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Anatolia Tile + Stone