Business Development Manager - Western United States
Anatolia Tile + Stone Port Wentworth, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Anatolia Tile & Stone is a leading manufacturer, importer and distributor of ceramic and stone products to some of the largest Home Centers and Distributors throughout the United States, Canada and Europe. Based in Toronto, Anatolia Tile & Stone is a privately owned 100% Canadian corporation that is growing rapidly.
We are currently looking for a driven Business Development Manager, with ceramic tile industry experience & distribution to join our team. If you are someone who thrives in a fast-paced, growing environment then we want you!
About the role:
We are seeking a skilled Business Development Manager to oversee sales activities for existing and new customers located in Western United States - New Mexico, California, Nevada, Utah, Colorado, Arizona, Washington, Hawaii, Montana, Oregon, Idaho, Wyoming & Alaska. You will lead business development efforts to grow our market share, developing & nurturing relationships to achieve overall growth objectives with multiple channels, including Distributors, Retailers, Architects & Designers, Commercial Developers, etc.
What you will be doing:
- Exercises independent judgment and demonstrates solid time management skills
- Develop, maintain, and improve business relationships with customers in order to support current and future business
- Analyze sales data to understand retail space and product placement activity to ensure maximum sales opportunity
- Utilization of all available channels such as e-commerce sites and store locations
- Partnering with Marketing teams to showcase products in various marketing campaigns and promotional events
- Comfortable leading daily sales calls whether it’s over the phone, video calls or in person
- Develops & executes strategy for weekly/monthly travel calendar
- Conducts market analysis on top accounts in each channel to leverage gaps and create opportunities
- Strong business acumen and competent computer skillsResearches product trends and technologies to analyze & recommend solutions
- Utilizes influence and negotiation skills to Grow market share
- Conducts PK seminars routinely
- Utilizes “On Demand” reporting to achieve sales objectives.
- Manage product life cycles (ex: newest products showcased on all channels; older items phased out through retailer website clearance promotions)
- Develop and implement strategies for growing sales with current customers by understanding customer needs and executing sales/marketing strategies
- Results oriented, implementing plans to achieve goals and objectives
· Coordinate sales operations with other departments within the company
· Assist with marketing initiatives and programs
- Assist with special projects and perform other duties as assigned
- Demonstrated experience and ability working with moderately complex information as related to analysis, problem solving, and reasoning to perform job duties with effectiveness
What you bring:
- Post-Secondary education in a related field from an accredited University, MBA considered a strong asset
- 5 plus years of outside sales/business development experience in Tile & Stone/Flooring
- Successful track record
- Experience within a similar industry preferred
- Prior experience with Salesforce an asset
- Attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and strong organizational & planning skills
- Ability to travel regularly throughout the territory (safe driving record is a must!)
We thank all who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. Anatolia Tile + Stone is a C-TPAT facility, and as such, successful candidates who receive an offer of employment are subject to applicable background checks (criminal, credit, references and employment verification). Anatolia Tile + Stone is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process. Anatolia Tile + Stone will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known in advance. Interested applicants should submit their updated resume and application form on or before the posting deadline closes. We thank all applicants for their interest however only those meeting the minimum qualifications will be interviewed.
Anatolia Tile + Stone
AddressPort Wentworth, GA
BusinessView all jobs at Anatolia Tile + Stone