Retail Sales Support - Little Rock, AR
- Posted: over a month ago
The role of a Retail Sales Support is to have passion for people and service, with experience in retail, artistry, and education. The candidate must be a strong seller, with the ability to recruit, consult and build a sale while adhering to our retailer’s guidelines and standards. A Retail Sales Support must have the ability to successfully execute and conduct events & trainings at store level. They should possess effective communication skills, execute timely reporting practices, and build collaborative relationships. Excellence in client service, artistry and working in an entrepreneurial environment is critical to the success of this role.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for the achieving retail sales goal during each scheduled shift in store
- Delivering Best-in-class education to Store teams to elevate brand awareness and drive sales.
- Builds strong collaborative relationships both internally and externally.
- Ability to implement SEE focus strategy to drive results in store that are in line with corporate objectives.
- Accountable for completing all administrative assignments by the respective due date (submit timesheets by Monday 12pm PST, submit gondola photos during shift etc.
- Uphold ABH Dress code guidelines, while consistently evolving artistry looks to reflect current trends.
- Accountable for schedule given in advance (check for conflict with personal schedule), ensure on time and ready to work on stage.
- Liaison between brand and store partnership to ensure RSS is supporting partnership initiatives.
- 3-5 years of cosmetic retail experience
- Driven to achieve results.
- Demonstrated ability to inspire, coach and develop others to promotion.
- Ability to observe strategic opportunities and report opportunities to SEE.
- Track sales and KPI achieved during shifts.
- Ability to work collaboratively and build positive/effective business partnerships.
- Effective communication skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Memorable, positive, and professional presence
- Self-motivated and goal oriented
- Merchandise & upkeep products on Gondola to represent brand
- Must be available to work Thursday through Sunday
Powered by JazzHR
Anastasia Beverly Hills
AddressLittle Rock, AR
RetailView all jobs at Anastasia Beverly Hills