Associate Manager, Graphic Design Visual Merchandising
- $59,000 to $75,000 Yearly
This role is responsible for supporting specific retailer updates and animations through planograms and design concepts.
- Assist in the VM design development for Macys, Dillard's, Nordstroms, Military and specialty stores on gondolas and counter unit updates.
- Create and manage planograms
- Assist in design concepts for retailer specific animations & in store events
- Provide support for retailer presentations, internal meetings and summit meetings as needed
- Attend key meetings regarding product updates and strategic planning.
- Work with cross functional teams to ensure accuracy of information
- Create DTO's for vendor design direction
- Support on strategic product placement on gondolas launches by channel through planograms
- Work with Sales team to initiate planograms, assortments and advise on adds and deletes.
- Partner with Director VM and Sr Project Manager VM to plan updates and oversee the production of display vendors.
- Support Sr Project Manager to communicate design intent, colors, materials and finishes with vendors.
- Provide prompt guidance and feedback to vendors to ensure production does not get delayed
- Review and route engineering drawings and prototypes for approval.
- Review and route instruction sheets
- Review and route all die-lines to necessary teams.
- Initiate creative briefs as required.
- Order and send testers to vendors when needed
- Partner with creative operation Sr manager and graphic designers to enhance visual presentation.
- Support open sell merchandising issues with sales field team.
- Maintain and update the VM units as required.
- Prepare presentation renderings for retailer meetings.
- Update merchandising live deck seasonally
- Assist in preparation and setup Domestic summit meetings.
- Partner with Global Visual merchandising team to ensure global consistency of design.
- Self-motivated to stay on top of industry trends/newness in retail and luxury experience.
- Visit local stores to check gondola updates and execution
- BFA/BA in Design or Industrial Design.
- 2-3 years' visual merchandising experience in beauty or related industry
- Highly driven, energetic, flexibility and team spirited.
- Strong presentation skills and able to clearly present ideas to cross functional teams
- Ability to prioritize and effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Attention to detail, ability to execute flawlessly, strong knowledge of materials and manufacturing processes.
- Ability to effectively convey ideas through 2D drawings and 3D renderings.
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop, and Office suite. Sketchup is a plus
Anastasia Beverly Hills offers a competitive compensation package with full benefits and a 401(K) plan with matching contributions from the company. The starting base salary range for this position in the selected city is $59,000 - $75,000 annually. Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on several factors, including a candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies, experience, and geographical location. Base pay is one part of the total compensation package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work. This role is bonus eligible.
Anastasia Beverly HillsLos Angeles, CA
Get fresh Associate Manager, Graphic Design Visual Merchandising jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.