Anark Denver, CO
- Posted: over a month ago
The ideal candidate will be a Computer Science or other Engineering program graduate with 2+ years of web application development.Required Knowledge and Skills
- Experience developing in NodeJS environment.
- Experience with AWS, Azure, Oracle Cloud, or similar cloud computing offerings.
- Experience with RESTful APIs and HTTP/HTTPS requests.
- Experience with Operating Systems including Windows Desktop and Server and RHEL 7+ (or similar).
- Experience with PassportJS and NodeJS Authentication.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and Helm.
- Familiarity with the MERN stack.
- Familiartiy with NGINX.
- Experience with Git.
- Experience with MacOS, iOS, and Android.
- MCAD or ECAD experience.
- Strong technical and communication skills—capable of garnering the respect of team members and associates within the company.
- Strong analytical skills—capable of troubleshooting, debugging, and assisting in the repair of customer environments.
- Strong work ethic—able to manage multiple deliverables while adhering to busy schedules.
- Motivation to learn new skills.
- BS in Computer Science, Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.
- New graduates accepted with demonstrable relevant professional experience.
Anark is a leading provider of intelligent information management (IIM) software and solutions for technical industry, enabling engineering, procurement, manufacturing, and field service organizations to publish and manage technical content, for access and collaboration workflows across the extended enterprise—yielding faster iterations, reduced material waste, and higher-quality products and services with substantial cost savings.
Anark helps market leaders such as GE, Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Allison Transmission, Johnson & Johnson, Cisco, Ericsson, and TE Connectivity with their Digital Transformation, leveraging smart technical content to streamline procurement, manufacturing, and field service operations.
Culture, Compensation, Citizenship and more
Come work in a cutting-edge, exciting, fun, energetic, friendly, and supportive work environment. Anark Corporation strives to be a "change the world" innovator. Anark offers a competitive salary, performance bonus plan, stock options, 401(k) retirement program with employer match, and a comprehensive and generous benefits program. This position requires either US citizenship or US permanent resident legal status. A background check will be performed on all qualified applicants prior to an offer for employment.
Anark is a small but mighty locally owned Boulder, Colorado business. 15+ years in business with 15 years of F100 great clients! Within our inclusive environment, engineers "have a say" and the ability to work on a variety of challenging projects. We are building out our NextGen products in the enterprise, cloud-enabled and SaaS space. A great place to learn and grow as we offer a very open and collaborative atmosphere. Anark offers very competitive pay, our engineers starting base salary is 90,000 - 140,000 depending on skills, experience and the specific role. We also offer equity, bonus, 100% employer paid full medical benefits, learning and fitness perks and much more. Consider joining Anark if you are looking for a long-term career home where you can become a significant contributor.
Anark serves companies in aerospace, automotive, energy, high-tech, transportation, marine, and medical equipment, with a worldwide network of technology and implementation partners. Anark helps market leaders such as GE, Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Allison Transmission, Johnson & Johnson, Cisco, Ericsson, and TE Connectivity with their Digital Transformation, leveraging smart technical content and modern digital workflows to streamline supply chain procurement, manufacturing, and field service operations.