Anansys Staffing LLC
Rancho Cordova, CA
Expired: over a month ago Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for local candidates to fill our need for a Senior Accountant. This is a 100% in office, fulltime position reporting to the CFO. The Senior Accountant is responsible for month-end journal entries, check processing, payroll, audit assistance, fixed assets, sales and property taxes, etc. Starting salary is dependent upon experience level. Example Of Daily Duties
- Prepare bi-weekly payroll and payroll related journal entries.
- Prepare standard month-end journal entries.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations.
- Prepare other reconciliations as assigned.
- Prepare sales and used tax, property tax, and other miscellaneous returns.
- Prepare schedules and analyses for quarterly and annual reviews and audits.
- Process checks and wires as part of the weekly cash disbursements process.
- Review sales invoices.
- Review aged accounts receivable for accounts to potentially write-off.
- Manage the Company's fixed asset system.
- Assist with preparing the annual corporate income tax provision / return.
- Assist auditors during quarterly reviews and annual audits.
- Three to five years of accounting experience
- Knowledge of basic accounting concepts.
- Excellent spreadsheet skills
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field required.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Windows, MS Word, MS Excel.
- Ability to maintain complete confidentiality of accounting information at all times.
- Ability to work on a detailed level with numerical calculations.
Anansys Staffing LLCRancho Cordova, CA
USAView All Anansys Staffing LLC Jobs
Finance and Insurance
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.