Brand Manager – Balans Labs
About Ecofibre and Ananda Health
Ecofibre, established in 1998, is the largest publicly traded hemp company in the world by market capitalization www.ecofibre.com. Ecofibre operates three business units – Ananda Food, Hemp Black and Ananda Health – with manufacturing and business offices in Australia and the United States. The Ananda Health unit is focused on providing hemp-derived nutraceutical, health and beauty products to consumers. Within the pharmacy class of trade in the US, Ananda Health nutraceutical brands represent a 50% market share in the sale of hemp extract, commonly referred to as “CBD.”
The Brand Manager for Balans Labs will report directly to the Chief Revenue Officer and is accountable for revenue goals for the Balans Labs control label line at a leading national pharmacy chain. Balans Labs is range of CBD-infused topical health and beauty products which Ecofibre manufactures for the chain pharmacy. A crucial member of the Marketing team, the Brand Manager works closely with other members of the Marketing and Operations teams while working closely with external points of contact within the chain pharmacy and will be responsible to develop, implement and execute the marketing plan for Balans Labs.
· Achieve quarter-over-quarter Balans Labs unit sales goals in order to achieve/and or exceed quarterly and annual fiscal year revenue goals.
· Manage Balans Labs launch plan and implement marketing plans with the chain pharmacy to engage consumers with the brand and drive pull through at the retail level.
· Collaborate with internal and external resources to create and manage Balans Labs’ website and manage the social media strategy in order to educate consumers about the brand and provide offers which can be used in stores.
· Write, craft and implement cross-channel marketing campaigns through all forms of media.
· Create launch plans for new products across health, beauty and home health care categories.
· Attend virtual and in-person meetings with the chain pharmacy counterparts.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Four plus years in health-related CPG brand management is essential.
· Strong project and budget management skills are a must.
· Ability to develop plan-o-grams and merchandising programs is a must.
· Ability to analyze data to make decisions.
· Experience in facilitating the package design process and policing the brand identity and voice.
· Exceptional presentation and copywriting skills are essential.
· Experience in using social media to build brand awareness and drive sell through is a plus.
The Balans Labs Brand Manager reports to the Chief Revenue Officer.
The Balans Labs Brand Manager will work at Ecofibre’s US headquarters in Georgetown, Kentucky which is near Lexington, Kentucky. Ecofibre will cover relocation expenses.
· Base salary $82,000 - $92,000
· Annual variable compensation $10,000 - $15,000
· Full healthcare and dental coverage for employee after 60 days.
Why Work Here?
Great company and culture; fast-growing; largest market cap of any publicly traded hemp company; dominant market share in CBD