Systems Engineer (Level 1 - Junior)
- Posted: over a month ago
Junior-Level (0 to 6 years' experience)
Overview and Deliverables: Junior-level Systems Engineers employ a multi-discipline approach to requirements engineering, solutions engineering, scheduling, reliability, resiliency, services development, integration, test and evaluation, maintainability and analysis across the NSG, ASG and Federal Agencies to ensure timely and accurate GEOINT.
- Assist Mid-Level engineers and the Government in requirements engineering, solutions engineering, scheduling, reliability, resiliency, services development, integration, test and evaluation, maintainability and analysis across the NSG, ASG and Federal Agencies.
- Assist in planning, analysis/traceability of user requirements, architectures traceability, procedures, and problems to automate or improve existing systems and review cloud service capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations.
- Assist in develop solutions designs based on analysis of requirements and new technology.
- Assist the Government in the capture and translation of mission and customer requirements/needs into systems/capability requirements and solutions.
- Support the analyses and allocation of requirements to systems architecture components and executing programs.
- Assist the Government in performing systems integration activities.
- Assist with AoAs, CoAs, Trade Studies, and Engineering Assessments.
- Perform and assist with agile engineering activities such as backlog grooming, Release Planning Events, Program Epics, and Minimal Viable Product functions generation in Confluence, JIRA task management.
- Assist the Government in strategic technical planning, project management, performance engineering, risk management and interface design.
Junior-Level (0 to 6 years experience)
- Bachelors degree or higher in Systems Engineering or in related technical or scientific fields such as engineering, physics, mathematics, operations research, engineering management, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree.
- Demonstrated experience with MBSE, processes, tools and languages.
- Demonstrated experience with Software Development Frameworks.
- Demonstrated experience in the field of geospatial intelligence.
Clearance: Candidates need to be TS/SCI-cleared
- Health Insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Disability insurance
- Retirement plan
- Referral program
- Health savings account
- Flexible spending account
Analytic Solutions Group
TechnologyView all jobs at Analytic Solutions Group