Senior Data Analyst
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
We are seeking a Data Analyst to provide technical and analytic support to a small, high-impact team. The position requires an active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance. You will work with Data Scientists to build statistical models, test hypotheses, and interpret, summarize, visualize, and succinctly report data findings. The Analyst may be required to leverage automation and machine learning models to manage data, predict scenarios, and make recommendations to a non-technical audience. You will also contribute to building new analytical tools in support of the IC customer and will collaborate with team members in a highly technical environment. You will leverage technical frameworks and collaboration technologies, including Amazon Web Service (AWS) and Git.
- Experience with scripting in Python or R.
- Experience (either on-the-job or in an academic setting) working with data manipulation techniques and statistics.
- Knowledge of computer science concepts, data architecture, and common statistical models.
- Knowledge of all-source intelligence, including SIGINT, and/or HUMINT collection reports.
- Familiarity with cable writing styles and classified client databases, including specific targeting tools.
- Ability to communicate technical findings to non-technical audiences.
- Familiarity with key US foreign policy and national security Counterterrorism (CT) objectives.
- Knowledge of IC policies and procedures.
- Ability to work efficiently in a metrics-driven environment.
BS degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or master’s with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
- TS/SCI w/Poly Required
- U.S. Citizenship Required
- Federal Employment Suitability
- E-Verify Eligibility Required*
ASG is an equal opportunity employer (EEO)
*ASG participates in the USCIS Electronic Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify). E-Verify helps employers determine employment eligibility of new hires and the validity of their social security numbers.
- Health Insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Disability insurance
- Retirement plan
- Referral program
- Health savings account
- Flexible spending account
Analytic Solutions GroupMcLean, VA
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.