Senior Acquisition Consultant
Analygence, Inc. Fort George Meade, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ANALYGENCE, Inc. (ANALYGENCE) is a Disadvantaged, Veteran-Owned professional services small business established in 2010 on the principle of providing our customers with results driven professionals that understand the dynamic customer environment and can be relied upon to help them achieve their objectives. ANALYGENCE works with customers to develop and execute innovative strategies to improve processes and achieve customer goals. Our people are service-oriented professionals with varying military, government and industry backgrounds, who understand the level of commitment and flexibility it takes to progress customers forward in a dynamic work environment. We cater to the specific needs of each individual customer to help them lay out a path for success.Job Description
The Senior Acquisition Consultant will support USCYBERCOM with contract management and IT acquisition lifecycle processes in addition to performing acquisition consulting and administrative support including analyzing, monitoring, and controlling projects.
- Apply knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and FAR supplement regulations, business/industry practices, and market trends.
- Coordinate with appropriate USCYBERCOM Government officials to obtain review and approval.
- Develop and maintain an IT acquisition tracking sheet or MS Access database that contains easy to retrieve point of contact information, associated IT acquisition information, and tracking numbers and information.
- Assist with the review and analysis of acquisition plans (to include assisting with market research reports).
- Contribute to the analytical review of justifications, determination and findings, and DD254s.
- Develop and maintain contract management tracking sheets or MS Access database that contains easy to retrieve point of contact information, associated contract information, tracking numbers and information, associated funding information, to include funding lines, MIPR numbers, and timelines tracking a MIPR from initiation through funds placement on contract, and recommendations for when funds are needed.
- Assist with contract closeout activities and research of historical documentation and information needed for contract closeout.
- Ensures pre-award, contract, and post-award documents and supporting documentation are accurate, complete, clear, and concise.
- Review a diverse variety of requisition packages for adequacy and compliance with administrative, and procedural requirements and consistency with current market practices and conditions.
- Develop and maintain records necessary to detect possible contract overruns/underruns, so that appropriate funding actions may be performed in a timely manner.
- TS/SCI with CI Poly Clearance Required
- Masters’ Degree and Minimum of 10 years of experience as a Program Manager, Contract Manager, Acquisition Professional Analyst or similar role.
- Experience with applying knowledge FAR and FAR supplemental regulations.
- Experience providing technical and program recommendations or improvements verbally or in writing to higher levels based on independent analysis of the problem, its facts, assumptions and potential courses of action/solutions.
ANALYGENCE, Inc. is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decision without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
AddressFort George Meade, MD
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Analygence, Inc.