Cyberspace Range Support
Analygence, Inc. Hampton, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ANALYGENCE, Inc. (ANALYGENCE) is a Disadvantaged, Veteran-Owned professional services small business established in 2010 on the principle of providing our customers with results driven professionals that understand the dynamic customer environment and can be relied upon to help them achieve their objectives. ANALYGENCE works with customers to develop and execute innovative strategies to improve processes and achieve customer goals. Our people are service-oriented professionals with varying military, government and industry backgrounds, who understand the level of commitment and flexibility it takes to progress customers forward in a dynamic work environment. We cater to the specific needs of each individual customer to help them lay out a path for success.Job Description
ANALYGENCE will be providing support to Headquarters Air Combat Command (HQ ACC) at Langley Air Force Base, Virginia. Support includes a full range of Information Warfare training and operations, Information Systems & Operations, Communications, Administrative Support, and Knowledge Based Services across the air, space, and cyber domains.
The Cyberspace Range Support role performs tasks in support of the A3AR Cyberspace Range mission.
- Manage the programming of current and future facilities, equipment, material, computer/software requirements, and manpower resources to ACC/Range Operations and Requirements Branch (A3AR) for ACC’s cyberspace ranges.
- Assist with creation of planning documents and related activities such as investment needs, various acquisition activities, requirements development, requirements prioritization, and developmental planning.
- Assist in the development of Government plans and procedures to execute assigned cyberspace range operations capabilities IAW applicable Air Force Instructions (AFIs)/Air Force Manuals (AFMANs).
- Develop, document, and revise guidance in support of cyberspace range operations, maintenance, and acquisitions.
- Author and brief cyberspace range mission, concepts, and plans for higher echelon review and/or approval, to include GO and SES level leadership.
- Assist ACC Government personnel in the integration of ACC ranges with other AF and DoD ranges.
- Review, evaluate, and synopsize cyberspace range-related documents. Provide recommendations and draft responses to the Government program lead on documents requiring MAJCOM response.
- Coordinate with Government program lead to prioritize interface requirements to live operational test and training infrastructure systems.
- Provide development, analysis, and process assistance in all POM activities.
- Attend and/or lead meetings, telecoms, and working groups focused on cyberspace range activities to include the ACC Cyberspace Ranges Steering Group.
- Must have current TS/SCI eligibility.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in network security/network management.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience working as an Action Officer at the NAF, MAJCOM, or HAF level.
- Knowledge of a full range of USG cyberspace operations principles, directives, methodologies, resource management, and approaches used in developing, operating, managing, and maintaining services and capabilities that support functional requirements.
ANALYGENCE, Inc. is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decision without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
TechnologyView all jobs at Analygence, Inc.