Cyber Training Environment Simulator Support
Analygence, Inc. Hampton, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ANALYGENCE, Inc. (ANALYGENCE) is a Disadvantaged, Veteran-Owned professional services small business established in 2010 on the principle of providing our customers with results driven professionals that understand the dynamic customer environment and can be relied upon to help them achieve their objectives. ANALYGENCE works with customers to develop and execute innovative strategies to improve processes and achieve customer goals. Our people are service-oriented professionals with varying military, government and industry backgrounds, who understand the level of commitment and flexibility it takes to progress customers forward in a dynamic work environment. We cater to the specific needs of each individual customer to help them lay out a path for success.Job Description
ANALYGENCE will be providing support to Headquarters Air Combat Command (HQ ACC) at Langley Air Force Base, Virginia. Support includes a full range of Information Warfare training and operations, Information Systems & Operations, Communications, Administrative Support, and Knowledge Based Services across the air, space, and cyber domains.
The Cyber Training Environment Simulator Support role performs tasks in support of the Information Operations Branch (A326KT) mission.
- Assist execution of responsibilities related to persistent cyber training environment (PCTE), ranges and simulators, IAW cyberspace supplement to AF OTI 2035 Flight Plan
- Draft, staff, and track taskers to identify, collect, and prioritize 16 AF PCTE and simulator content requirements
- Identify and recommend solutions for content development and simulator requirements
- Develop and recommend implementation plan for solution chosen by government
- Coordinate actual implementation of solution and provide, at minimum, monthly status updates to branch
- Develop and recommend implementation strategy for integration of all current and future content into PCTE
- Coordinate actual implementation of strategy and provide, at minimum, monthly status updates to branch
- Coordinate with A3A, 16 AF, and other entities as appropriate to any given effort to help development and implement ACC’s strategy for providing cyberspace range environments for testing, training, evaluations, multi-domain exercises, experimentation, concept development, and mission rehearsals, IAW cyberspace annex to ACC enterprise range plan
- Assist in collection, validation, and prioritization of 16 AF cyberspace range requirements, to include but not limited to, drafting and tracking taskers as directed, to support/inform A3AR’s efforts as lead for multi-domain ranges, to include the Joint Information Operations Range
- As needed, draft taskers to identification, collection, and prioritize 16 AF simulator content requirements
- Develop and recommend simulator strategy and implementation plan; coordinate actual implementation of strategy and provide, at minimum, monthly status updates
- Coordinate with Division, A5K, A6, 16 AF, and other identified stakeholders to complete annual strategy review; identify and recommend updates to branch
- Assist with development and staffing of annual PCTE, simulator, and range related POM inputs and unfunded requests IAW established ACC business practices
- Draft input narratives and other related products as needed (e.g., trifold)
- Complete resource analysis (to include, but not limited money, personnel, infrastructure) and comparisons to identify and recommend solutions
- Coordinate with resource branch to validate and submit POM inputs IAW established timelines; after submission, provide weekly status update of POM inputs to branch
- Assist with developing related branch inputs to division annual spend plan, to include, but not limited to, determining specific dollar amounts
- Must have current Secret eligibility.
- Knowledge and/or 3 years of experience similar to that of a SNCO or FGO in the following: Program Management either in government or corporate settings, USG training program(s), or corporate training program(s), Developing and/or implementing USG policy, Staff functions and processes at/above Wing level, Collaboration with lateral, lower, and upper echelons.
- Knowledge and 1 year experience regarding USG IW capabilities: Cyberspace operations, Electronic Warfare, Information Operations, ISR support to IW Policy and Guidance, Training Requirements, IW weapon systems, and IW organizational construct.
ANALYGENCE, Inc. is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decision without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
TechnologyView all jobs at Analygence, Inc.