Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) designs and manufactures semiconductor products and solutions. We enable our customers to interpret the world around us by intelligently bridging the physical and digital worlds with unmatched technologies that sense, measure and connect.
As a Lead Embedded Comms Software Engineer, you will be responsible for designing our next generations of secure software solutions for multiple markets. This is a cross-functional role where you will work collaboratively across multiple ADI business units to architect secure software systems to achieve those requirements efficiently and implement product functionality in an agile manner.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Execute the vision and strategy for our secure signal chain solutions.
- Contribute to technical requirements, architecture, and interface design documents.
- Design and develop real-time embedded software that implements requirements for the platforms.
- Develop Software Architectures for the entire platforms, including component-level requirements for all components in the system.
- Lead a team of software, firmware and PCB board designers in developing complete medium and high assurance security solutions.
- Innovative thinking and a willingness to push the state of the art is necessary!
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science
- Experience in embedded software development of industrial or aerospace & defense products.
- Proven record of designing and delivering software security systems for FPGA/MPSOC based embedded systems.
- Experience incorporating hardware-based security techniques (Hardware Security Modules, ARM TrustZone, Secure Boot, Software Update, etc.) into a robust hardware/software system designs.
- Extensive experience creating, presenting, and refining clear, compelling technical specifications from top-level system architecture documents down to low-level implementation guides and test plans.
- System-level software development experience with NSA Suite A and B algorithms suites.
- Experience with implementing Software Defined Radio solutions with Analog Devices transceivers.
- A minimum of 15 years' experience designing software systems for aerospace/defense or commercial products.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Must be a US Citizen and have a Secret Clearance
Preferred Qualifications: (Includes Minimum)
- Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Computer Science
- Knowledge of various security architectures, models, methodologies and standards
- Ability to think outside the box and work with customers to develop next generation architectures
- Persuasive communication skills.
For positions requiring access to technical data, Analog Devices, Inc. may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Department of Commerce - Bureau of Industry and Security and/or the U.S. Department of State - Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. As such, applicants for this position - except US Citizens, US Permanent Residents, and protected individuals as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3) - may have to go through an export licensing review process.
Analog Devices, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
EEO is the Law: Notice of Applicant Rights Under the Law
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Travel Required: Yes, 10% of the Time