Cdl Bus Fueler at Anaheim Transportation Network
- Posted: over a month ago
- $18 to $19 Hourly
Have a CA Commercial Driver's License (CDL)? Ready to start a new career? Apply Today!
The Bus Fueler is responsible for maneuvering and fueling/charging buses at assigned stations and assisting with cleaning, inspecting, and maintaining other vehicles, equipment, facilities, and work areas as assigned.
Fixed Weekly Schedule!
Part-time & Full-time Opportunities: 2nd & 3rd Shifts
- Performs vehicle charging/fueling and submits electronic forms to record fuel/charge levels
- Drives, maneuvers, and parks buses at assigned stations for fueling and servicing
- Assists with bus changes as needed
- Assists with cleaning interior of all vehicles including wiping windows; sweeping, mopping, and maintaining areas sanitized and ready for service
- Uses computer or similar mobile device to submit bus charge levels, servicing, and cleaning reports
- Documents damages and communicates to appropriate personnel in the case of unreported damage
• Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English
• Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays
• Ability to lift to up to 50 pounds
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Current California Class B driver’s license with a passenger endorsement and air brakes certification, with no restrictions required
• Ability to use mobile devices or similar to complete electronic forms
• Ability to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination or valid medical/religious exemption
• Ability to provide proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.
Upon Request, a DMV driving record printout is required with application (must be current within the 30 days of the printout)
The successful candidate must pass a pre-employment physical, drug, and background check.
Apply Online at: https://rideart.org/about-us/careers/
Anaheim Transportation Network
TravelView all jobs at Anaheim Transportation Network