Seeking energetic, goal-orientated individual! Must have 3 recent years of B2B experience delivering high volume sales.
All sales calls are local to Chicago - no overnight travel.
Must be a team player and able to bring in your own sales. This is NOT a management/supervisory level position.
You should be an accountable self-starter and driven to see results for a best fit into this position. You should be used to hitting and exceeding sales goals. Must have strong sales experience that shows you have found/developed your own leads. This position will manage and increase sales through existing customer base plus deliver 50% of sales through new client acquisition.
Position sells products and services to commercial building owners, property management firms, general contractors, building engineers, and purchasing managers in the Chicagoland area. Local account management means no overnight travel. Sales day starts at office. Work includes both inside and outside sales. Use of company vehicle provided during the workday. Previous experience selling to above buyers is preferred.
Customer needs assessments are performed at project site. Detailed material/labor cost estimating and proposal generation is part of this position. You should have a multi -year history of doing outside sales and be able to assess & communicate clear scope of work and field condition accessibility on first site visit. Mastery of overhead and specialty door product offerings is needed to provide appropriate solutions that meet customer needs.
Position is responsible for achieving sales and profit goals, managing individual workload, and reporting deliverables to sales manager. Responsibilities include entire sales cycle: from initial prospect contact through obtaining sale to nurturing account growth. Work is done independently, but within a team atmosphere.
You will need to be an active learner and will receive on the job training of our products and services. Previous sales experience is a must.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Guaranteed Base Salary - including product training period
- Performance-Based BONUS - High income potential !!
- Health, Dental & Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Proven record of achieving sales revenue quotas
- 3 years of recent B2B sales experience
- Tough negotiator
- Strong technology skills, math aptitude, & communication skills including social media
- Quick learner of new materials; interest in mechanical products
- High level accuracy & written detail
- Knowledge of construction documents, terminology, and process
- Ability to interpret construction plans and specifications (a plus)