The DataClerk performs a wide variety of record keeping activities, you will work with the payroll department.You will be responsible for working on troubleshooting issues, while following the established controls, check point & guidelines. This role requires someone who can work with minimal supervision. But will have to keep and establish a good line of communication with the Payroll Administrator and Controller.
• Strong skills using and understanding the flow of transactions in an integrated and automated accounting system.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion
• Excellent problem solving /judgment skills and high level of attention to detail and accuracy
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to work under pressure
• Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and meet all deadlines
• 1-3 years related experience
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Exel, Outlook, Etc.)