Executive Assistant - Asset Management
An Asset Management Company Murfreesboro, TN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A dynamic, fast-growing, real estate asset management company in Franklin, Tennessee is seeking a full-time Executive/Administrative Assistant – Asset Management. This company encourages a team-oriented culture and – through our growth – this opportunity provides the ability for significant long-term professional growth.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least five years (5) years of experience in an administrative role
- Associates degree or designation, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Solid experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe and other software
- Strong analytical skills and ability to remain highly organized in a deadline driven environment while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Strong organization, interpersonal and communication skills
- Licensed notary preferred
- Knowledge of insurance and lease processes preferred
- Yardi experience a plus
- Experience working in a SOX 404 compliant environment a plus
- Schedule and organize meetings, travel, conferences and office activities
- Maintain and update and online filing systems and retrieve information as needed
- Respond to regularly occurring requests for information.
- Act as a liaison with internal departments and outside agencies, including CEO and executive leadership team
- Handle confidential and non-routine information and explain policies when necessary
- Work independently and within a team on both nonrecurring and ongoing projects
- Upload contracts, agreements, contacts and other information into electronic files
- Coordinate certificates of insurance, W-9’s, invoices and statement receipts and processing
- Assist with accounts payable, accounting or asset management duties as requested
- Organize and distribute information to CEO and executive leadership team, including reports and documents for the company’s board of directors
- Open, sort, and distribute mail
- Answer generic calls as necessary; field/answer routine and non-routine questions
- Draft written responses or replies by phone or e-mail when necessary
- Generate correspondences, memos, charts, tables, graphs, etc. as requested
- Proofread letters or other documents for spelling, grammar and layout, making appropriate changes.
- Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy
- Manage and maintain office supplies and break room supplies
- Other duties or projects as requested
Compensation commensurate with experience with significant alignment of interest through elective equity compensation program. We also offer a benefit package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, bonus program, equity participation and approved continuing education/professional certification reimbursement.
An Asset Management Company
BusinessView all jobs at An Asset Management Company