· Job title: AutoCAD Draftsman
· Location: West VA
· Salary: $29.16 per hour
· Visa status: US Citizen, GC Holder
· Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, 401K.
As an entry level Draftsperson you will perform various routine drafting activities, copying plans and drawings; preparing simple sketches, graphs and charts; assisting in engineering calculations and various phases of related field work; updating our geographic information system (GIS).
You must demonstrate via resume or cover letter that you have met the following Required Basic
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in drafting utilizing AutoCad.
· Candidates with prior mapping (GIS), drafting of natural gas facilities and formal drafting education are strongly preferred.
Additional Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
· Ability to interpret drawings and records and input information into mapping (GIS) system.
· Experience in the natural gas industry utilizing AutoCad 2015 or later.
· Experience in GIS (i.e., ESRI, Smallworld)
· Required: High School Graduate or Equivalent.
Preferred: Associate Degree in Design, Drafting, or GIS.