Customer Service Representative
Amys Eden Assisted Homes Reno, NV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are Urgently hiring caregivers who have the desire to make a difference in the lives of our elderly residents setting a higher standard of quality care for our elderly, caring for just two residents in a residential home setting..
$200 Sign On Bonus after Probation Period. First $100 after 30 days and meeting Requirements.
- Valid driver's license
- Pass a state & FBI background check
- 2-step TB test
- Physicians report of good health
- CPR/First Aid certification (within 30 days of hire)
The available position is for a Full time caregiver 3-4 days a week, with every other weekend off.
Working as a caregiver you will provide some of the following needed services:
- Activities and quality of life companionship
- Meal preparation and planning
- Housekeeping General assistance
- Personal care assistance Ambulation & Transfer assistance
- Able to lift 50+ pounds if needed
- Medication assistance
Caregiver must be able to speak, read, write English.
*This is a non-smoking/alcohol inside home DON'T WORRY, I WILL HELP YOU OBTAIN BACKGROUND CHECK, TB TEST, CPR/FIRST AID.
Monday-Friday 8am-5pm or get started asap by dropping off your resume at 800 South Meadows Parkway Suite 500 Reno NV 89521
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $1,950.00 - $2,100.00 per month
To Keep Our Residents and Staff Safe we are requiring Face Masks upon Entering our Homes.
Amys Eden Assisted HomesWhy Work Here?
Awesome team and room for Growth for an always expanding company!
800 South Meadows Parkway Suite 500 Reno NV 89521Reno, NV