This position is with PDP/Amynta Group
Processes requests for title documents received via email and phone, as well as client requests, and be able to respond professionally and accurately to those inquiries. Possesses ample knowledge of the entire title management process including mail and document handling, Title Follow-up, Release, Relocations, Duplicates, etc. Previous call center experience required.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*
- Ability to listen and respond appropriately and professionally to calls and emails regard title issues and inquiries
- Ability to interact appropriately with client contacts, auto dealers, DMV representatives to resolve questions or customer service issues
- Opening, processing, scanning of titles and miscellaneous mail for smaller scale clients
- Ability to maintain various client requirements and act accordingly for multiple clients at one time
- Validate title documents and review correction accounts
- Review client account and title histories to provide thorough, accurate updates to clients including title status, password resets, billing questions
- Work exception accounts, determine root cause and take appropriate actions for resolution based off of client/scenario/timing
- Complete various title transactions within the full title management scope (releases, pulls, corrections, duplicates, etc.
Certificates and Licenses:
No certifications needed
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision.
THIS JOB/POSITION DESCRIPTION IS TO BE USED AS A GUIDE TO THE EMPLOYEE AND MANAGEMENT TO ACCOMPLISH PDP TECHNOLOGIES OBJECTIVES. THIS JOB/POSTION DESCRIPTION ONLY COVERS CERTAIN FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE JOB/POSITION. IT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND MODIFICATION, AND IT SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED TO BE COMPLETE AND/OR ALL ENCOMPASSING.
****Amynta and its affiliates (BTIS, Clearview,Guardsman, PDP, Etc.) will never ask for your personal information via Google Hangouts, nor do we conduct job interviews via Google Hangout or instant messenger. Please be aware of scams involving these tactics and do not send personal information to anyone representing our company with a free email address (@gmail.com, @yahoo.com, etc.)****