If you have experience in online parcel and small freight shipping systems, and in team supervision, please read on!
This role is perfect for someone who enjoys working with on-line LTL software systems (such as UPS Worldship), and who is detail-oriented and motivated to achieve customer-satisfaction.
Labeltape has been providing custom labeling and packaging solutions, for over 40 years, to multiple industries including: food/beverage, health/beauty, medical/pharmaceutical, auto & accessories, and durable/nondurable goods.
We are located in Caledonia, Michigan (about 4 miles south of the Gerald R. Ford Airport).
About the Role
This position is responsible for meeting the customer’s needs and requirements to ensure accurate and timely delivery of Labeltape products. This position will also assist in other production support areas when the need arises.
Key job duties include, but not limited to:
- Assemble and package product appropriately for shipping.
- Prepare shipping documents needed to meet specifications for accurate delivery of completed orders.
- Keep a clean and neat work area.
- Keep accurate records in ERP system.
- Assist with ensuring accuracy of finished goods inventory.
- Other tasks/projects that maybe assigned by management.
The ideal candidate for this position is a team player and has the following experiences and talents:
- Experience as Team Lead / Supervisor.
- Experience with UPS Worldship and other on-line LTL software systems.
- Be technology savy, comfortable working with computers to interact with Labeltape’s ERP system, inventories and shipping.
- Excellent communication skills and basic math skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Able to be certified for the use of a fork truck.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to follow detailed instructions.
- Dependable and punctual; works well in a team environment.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment, have a variety of tasks and the opportunity to solve problems.
Compensation and Schedule
- Competitive pay and company benefits
- Day Shift
Powered by JazzHR
Amy Cell Talent