ERP Implementation Project Manager - Healthmark - Fraser, MI
- Posted: over a month ago
Are you a project manager that has implemented ERP systems and are looking for an incredible career opportunity?
About the Company
Since 1969, Healthmark Industries Company, Inc. has developed and marketed innovative solutions to aid healthcare facilities in their delivery of surgical instruments and other life saving medical devices to patients. Healthmark Industries mission is to continue to innovate, continue to support and continue to serve the healthcare provider industry and support services that make it possible to deliver quality healthcare. Visit www.hmark.com for more information.
About the Opportunity
The ERP Implementation Project Manager is responsible for working with the implementation Core team to ensure execution of Healthmark’s ERP project including aligning direction,execution, and completion of the implementation, and will lead the way towards the completion of all project objectives. This position will report to the Director of Business Operations.
Key Responsibilities Include
- Plan and manage team goals, project scope and schedules, project risk assessments, communications.
- Assigns deadlines and project responsibilities; monitors and reports progress; identifies and manages dependencies.
- Supervise project and coordinate all team members to keep workflow on track.
- Manage project-related paperwork by ensuring all necessary materials are current, properly filed and stored.
- Direct project correspondences by preparing and reviewing project proposals, memos, meeting minutes and emails.
- Communicate with business leads & vendor teams to identify and define project requirements, scope, and objectives.
- Maintain and report on project budget, monitor expenses including budget allocations and enforce cost controls.
- Collaborate with the other project managers for the planning and implementation of the new ERP.
- Collaborate with the project team representatives to effectively plan and schedule project timeline, deadlines, and budget.
You are a highly skilled project manager that has experience with ERP system implementations. You are excited about the opportunity to launch and grow a program management function.
Powered by JazzHR
Amy Cell Talent
TechnologyView all jobs at Amy Cell Talent