Sr Manager Brand Marketing
- Expired: January 08, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Amuse is California's fastest-growing Cannabis delivery service, on a mission to provide the most convenient cannabis buying and delivery experience. We are a hard-working, passionate group of professionals from a wide variety of backgrounds aiming to change the perception of cannabis through education and access.
Company Benefits Include:
Medical, Dental, Vision
Awesome Team Atmosphere
Room for upward mobility
Amuse is poised for an exciting year next year as we move into our third year and pursue opportunities for the Brand in our active California markets.
We're looking for an experienced brand marketer to join our team and grow the brand online and offline. As Sr Manager of Brand Marketing, we'll look to you to lead our social channels and grow our partnerships program (influencer and local activations).
Our goal is to grow our Instagram and Tik Tok channels and get them on the path to become industry leading and begin partnering with the best possible influencers in each of our local markets: Los Angeles, Sacramento, and San Francisco.
Plan strategy for and project manage the following key functions:
- Content creation for social channels
- Influencer Strategy (paid & earned)
- Partnership opportunities with brands available in the Amuse store
- Recruit and manage affiliate businesses to drive sales
- Experiential Activations + Events
- Own onboarding of any freelancers that are necessary to achieve team goals
- Ensure all strategies work towards growing brand awareness and brand love, according to our company OKRs
Key Performance Outcomes
- Help grow our social account to 30k+ followers in California by next year.
- Initiate and maintain successful local activations and partnerships
- Oversee and ensure the success of our influencer program
- Ensure the Brand Marketing calendar is aligned with our merchandising calendar throughout the year
- Manage and maintain projects within agreed upon with leadership with Brand Marketing.
- At least 5 years of experience in total
- At least 2 years of experience being the lead/in charge of social channels on an in-house brand marketing team
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" relationship.
AddressCulver City, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Amuse
Get fresh Brand Marketing Director jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.