Picker Packer Warehouse
Amuse Brisbane, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $16 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision
At Amuse, we are seeking passionate individuals to represent the Amuse brand which prides itself on our customer experience. This position will hold multiple responsibilities as a Picker and a Packer as they will pick and package the customer’s order properly and within industry regulations. They will also be responsible for organizing, monitoring customer orders, distribution of inventory items received either from suppliers or production shops, and ensuring a smooth and consistent operation in completing orders.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Efficiently and effectively receiving and storing goods per standard operating procedures
- Pick customer orders ensuring high level of quality and productivity
- Accurately and Timely pack and pick customer orders to ensure we meet customer expectations
- Accurately read instructions from POS system
- Adhere to safety, quality and production standards
- Be able to provide support where the manager needs assistance
- Follow state and local compliance regarding cannabis
- Receiving Bulk Orders from vendors (Moving Boxes) into the warehouse
- Manage storage (storing compactly and safely) and regulate storage space for billing purposes
- Prepare products and materials for shipping
- Maintain an equipment structure and level to accomplish the Warehouse and Receiving mission in a safe, effective manner
- Ensure materials are staged for counting and inspection; ensuring receiving reports accurately report material received
- Monitor the flow of paperwork from Receiving to Inventory Control for timely data entry
- Ensure materials are stored properly to conserve space and comply with safety procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- High School Diploma or GED preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 1-2 years of related experience working in warehousing or a similar industry
- Previous experience in the Cannabis Industry preferred
- Manual dexterity required for operating machinery
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to be a team player and meet deadlines.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.
AmuseWhy Work Here?
An exciting team in an exciting space! Room for growth!
Amuse is an e-commerce cannabis delivery business that is reinventing the way consumers order and consume cannabis. We’re a team of bright, driven, and experienced e-commerce operators from companies including Amazon, Disney, Bird, Nike, MedMen, Weedmaps, Target and more, and we are looking to bring trust, reliability and customer obsession to an industry that, for the most part, lacks all of the above. We’re well-funded and backed by some of the most influential businesses and individuals in cannabis. Sounds like fun? Come join our team!