Inventory Lead Cannabis
Amuse Culver City, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Amuse is Los Angeles's fastest-growing Cannabis delivery service, on a mission to provide the most convenient cannabis buying and delivery experience. We are a hard working, passionate group of professionals from a wide variety of backgrounds aiming to change the perception of cannabis through education and access.Overview:
Amuse is California's fastest-growing Cannabis delivery service, on a mission to provide the most convenient cannabis buying and delivery experience. We are a hard-working, passionate group of professionals from a wide variety of backgrounds aiming to change the perception of cannabis through education and access. New Location in Culver City!
At Amuse, we are seeking passionate individuals to represent the Amuse brand which prides itself on our customer experience.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401k with up to 4% match
- Awesome Team Atmosphere
- Employee discount
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Efficiently and effectively receive and store goods per standard operating procedures
- Pick customer orders ensuring a high level of quality and productivity
- Accurately and timely pack and pick customer orders to ensure we meet customer expectations
- Adhere to safety, quality, and production standards
- Provide support where the manager needs assistance
- Follow state and local compliance regarding cannabis
- Receiving Bulk Orders from vendors (Moving Boxes) into the warehouse
- Ensure materials are staged for counting and inspection; ensuring receiving reports accurately report material received
- Monitor the flow of paperwork from Receiving to Inventory Control for timely data entry
- Should have a full understanding of the entire ingestion process and be able to perform ingestion from start to finish
- Verifying shipment
- Accepting transfer in METRC
- Importing invoice to Treez
- Mapping product in Treez
- Accepting invoice and labeling
- Should have a full understanding of the complexities of batches and the impact if batches are mixed or labeled incorrectly along with being able to identify those issues and fix
- Be able to successfully use Treez/METRC to look up a batch, check the quantity, check the product history, and check for additional batches
- Should have a full understanding of the inventory tracker/back stock log and be able to successfully work with it
- Use the tracker for replenishment
- Update backstock log
- Full understanding of the returns process and have all returns cleared nightly
- Able to work with Zendesk (solve tickets, ask questions about tickets, research tickets)
- Complete strategic targeted nightly counts based on a list of SKUs provided each day
- Clear communication within the team; IE passing on projects; or creating tasks for picker packers
- Taking initiative to improve process inside the depot
- An understanding of everything going on at the depot at any given time
- All inventory functions being completed at the depot
- An understanding of each of those functions
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES)
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience
- Needs to have a Cannabis background with Inventory experience
- Ability to work weekends and holidays
- Previous experience working in an inventory role especially in the cannabis industry is a plus
- Must be proficient in Excel/Google sheets
- Must be a self-starter with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be efficient with strong attention to detail; ability to prioritize tasks
- Must have strong skills in organization and planning; demonstrated ability to work independently and exercise sound judgment and problem solving
- Maintain a positive work environment conducive to trust, respect, and customer obsession.
- Work as a team player and contribute to the team accordingly
- Understanding of cannabis products
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently
- Good time management skills
- Solution-based attitude/mentality, problem solver, ability to make quick decisions in a high-pressure environment
- Must possess a high degree of personal ownership and accountability
- Must have a high level of organization
- Experience with METRC a plus
- Tech-savvy with the ability to quickly learn and master multiple software and tools
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at-will” relationship.
Health, Dental, Vision
AmuseWhy Work Here?
Full-time pay, Benefits, 401k match, PTO! We take care of our team and want you to grow with us. Come be part of our fast-growing company.
Amuse is an e-commerce cannabis delivery business that is reinventing the way consumers order and consume cannabis. We’re a team of bright, driven, and experienced e-commerce operators from companies including Amazon, Disney, Bird, Nike, MedMen, Weedmaps, Target and more, and we are looking to bring trust, reliability and customer obsession to an industry that, for the most part, lacks all of the above. We’re well-funded and backed by some of the most influential businesses and individuals in cannabis. Sounds like fun? Come join our team!
AddressCulver City, CA
Transportation and Storage