Cannabis Delivery Driver
Amuse Inglewood, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Amuse is Los Angeles's fastest-growing Cannabis delivery service, on a mission to provide the most convenient cannabis buying and delivery experience. We are a hard working, passionate group of professionals from a wide variety of backgrounds aiming to change the perception of cannabis through education and access.Overview:
NEW LOCATION in Culver City
We offer our team members:
- Medical, Dental,Vision for all employees
- Tips are 100% yours (Avg $175-$200 a pay period)
- Mileage Reimbursement (avg $150-$200 a week)
- 401k retirement plan We match up to 4%
- Employee discount on products
- Sign-on Bonus!
- We promote from within!
- Awesome Team Atmosphere!
Amuse is California's fastest-growing Cannabis delivery service, on a mission to provide the most convenient cannabis buying and delivery experience. We are a hard-working, passionate group of professionals from a wide variety of backgrounds aiming to change the perception of cannabis through education and access.
At Amuse, we seek passionate individuals to represent the Amuse brand, which prides itself on our customer experience.
You are an ideal candidate if you are dependable, polite, people-oriented, and adaptable/flexible as well as thrive in a high-pressure environment. You should be thorough in ensuring orders are properly fulfilled, committed to work safety, and passionate about satisfying clients.
As a driver you will:
- Use your own vehicle to complete delivery and pick-up paperwork promptly and accurately, ensuring all orders are accounted for and all paperwork is scanned into the system
- Loads orders and related supplies onto your delivery vehicle
- Assists, when necessary, the pulling of equipment and supplies from the warehouse as ordered on delivery tickets
- Provide courteous and consistent customer service
- Adds necessary notes into the system on the type of delivery
- Transfer returned/rejected product back to the location
- Unloads and stacks products with customers in a friendly courteous manner.
- Utilize smartphone applications and other required systems to navigate and deliver assigned orders quickly, accurately, and safely.
- Able to follow standard operating policy and safety procedures.
- Maintain a positive work environment conducive to trust and respect.
- Maintain logs of packages delivered
- Maintain ongoing communication with the dispatcher
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES)
- Valid Driver's license and Clean Driving Record
- At least 21 years of age
- Reliable vehicle with up-to-date registration and insurance
- Ability to pass all required reference and background checks required by the company and mandated by the State of California and Los Angeles County for cannabis industry employees.
- Must be able to carry/lift various products from 35 -50 lbs. and sit for extended periods of time.
- Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, and transportation laws
- Strong time management and customer service skills
- $100,000 coverage in car insurance (Bodily Injury and Property Damage)
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. This position's specific vision abilities include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
NOTE: This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbents will possess the skills, aptitudes, and abilities to perform each duty proficiently. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at-will” relationship.
This Job Is:
- A job for which military-experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
A waiting period may apply
Only full-time employees eligible
Remote interview process
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Amuse