- $60,000 to $80,000 Yearly
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies that drive business growth and brand awareness. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of marketing principles, including product positioning, market research, and consumer behavior in the dental industry specifically. They will be able to work collaboratively with other departments and external business partners to create effective campaigns that meet business objectives.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies that align with company goals and objectives
- Work closely to support and promote the sales team by equipping team members with strategies to encourage growth
- Conduct market research to identify consumer trends and opportunities for growth
- Manage and create content for various marketing channels with an emphasis of promoting and generating business growth through the company’s website
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure that marketing efforts align with business objectives
- Analyze marketing data and adjust strategies as needed to ensure success
- Create and manage budgets for marketing campaigns
- Monitor industry trends and make recommendations to stay ahead of the competition
- Manage a team of marketing professionals, including hiring, training, and performance evaluations
- Create and manage marketing plans to partner with vendors and monetize vendor advertisement and collaboration
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business administration, or a related field
- At least 5 years of experience in marketing
- Strong understanding of marketing principles and techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with marketing analytics tools and data analysis
- Experience managing a team of marketing professionals
- Experience in the dental industry
The Marketing Manager will be an integral part of the company's growth strategy, working closely with other departments to drive business success. The ideal candidate will be a creative thinker with excellent communication skills, and a proven track record of developing and executing successful marketing campaigns.
A growing company with a lot of opportunity for professional growth and an energetic office with a great, close-knit team of professionals.
Amtouch Dental is a fast-growing U.S. distributor of medical and dental supply products, providing dentists and medical practitioners with the highest quality products and services for over 30 years. We are a select distributor for healthcare’s top medical and dental supply manufacturers, including 3M ESPE, Dentsply International, and Kerr. At Amtouch Dental, our passion for service and dedication to simplicity are the pillars of our business. We are committed to innovation and creating new ways to deliver more value to our customers, day in and day out. Our team members are one of our most valuable assets and we strive to provide every individual with a thriving, positive work environment and professional development opportunities while empowering them with product training to equip them for providing our clients with the best service in the industry and for their own professional development.
Amtouch Dental SupplyValencia, CA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.