Business Systems Analyst
- Expired: 13 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Using discretion and judgment, the Business Systems Analyst helps develop, test and deploy systems technology projects that address the business needs of the organization. They collaborate with project stakeholders and business partners at all levels of the organization to elicit and gather business requirements. They develop and maintain appropriate documentation (e.g. specifications, user stories, wireframes, etc.) that clearly outline the key business needs. The Business Systems Analyst follows the company's Agile system-development life cycle while working to release projects and maintenance items for the benefit of our clients and internal business partners.
1. Performs analysis of business activities to determine business requirements within the Corporate Services Portfolio. Works with business users to understand and define needs. Converts business requirements into functional specifications. Works closely with business users, scrum masters, QA, developers, and other technology professionals to ensure that project deliverables are completed on time and within budget.
2. Collaborates with the business stakeholders, the vendor and the technology organization to ensure proper implementation of requirements within the expected timetable. Communicates any material modifications of business requirements to business stakeholders.
3. Follows and champions the agile framework within a dedicated team to delivery continuous value to business users.
4. The entire delivery team owns quality so collaborate with QA members in developing high level test plans. Reviews test cases developed by the QA team. Works with automated testing team when needed for performance/load testing as well as automated regression testing.
5. Works to ensure a positive end product for business stakeholders by overseeing the implementation of new software. Creates and maintains proper training materials and business documentation.
6. Provides application and production support as needed to the departments and systems that they support.
7. Follow the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), ensuring that all steps of the process have been followed prior to releasing code into production environment.
8. Mentors and advises less experienced Business Systems Analysts.
1. Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a business or technology related field.
2. Minimum of four years' experience in the financial services industry.
3. Intermediate technical skills including an understanding of underlying relevant technical architecture (PL SQL, relational databases) and business processes.
4. Proven ability to efficiently utilize resources and communicate with others, both verbally and in writing.
5. Proven analytical skills and demonstrated ability to make independent decisions.
6. A firm understanding of agile framework. Knowledge of Kanban and Jira is a plus.
7. Proven ability to develop creative solutions to meet business needs.
Amtex Systems Inc
BusinessView all jobs at Amtex Systems Inc
Get fresh Senior Business Systems Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!