Job Title: E-Commerce Manager
Job Type: Contract to permanent!
Location: Van Nuys, CA
- Account management for e-commerce partner channels (Shopify, Amazon, Walmart.com, etc). Includes attending weekly calls, following up on action items, and adhering to strict deadlines
- Maintain accuracy of product merchandising on the Company and partner websites, including principal catalog imagery and marketing copy
- Coordinate with partner channels and internal teams on new product launches
- Plan for promotions and events to maximize revenue in accordance with retail calendar
- Ensure MAP and MSRP compliance on all channels
- Monitor account health metrics such as ship time and cancellation rate and coordinate with the operations team to address any issues
- Sales channel optimization to maximize company profit
- Act as a subject matter expert on all products and product features
- Customer Support on questions directed on platforms
- Diligently watch all e-commerce channels for fraud prevention
- Create reports and dashboards by pulling and aggregating data to deliver a steady stream of reporting and analytics that support store objectives
- Provide ad-hoc analytics reports that measure different Web & eCommerce activities.
- Generate online sales reports and analyze against the forecast
- Be an active contributor to web and store planning and competitive analysis to drive improvements
- Delivering unique actionable insights and recommendations for change and optimization
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in e-commerce.
- Experience working on Amazon and Walmart
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail, and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability